Brief inquiry on PS2 GS capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince said:
Sega was out of their league.

As i said above, yeay u be right. Sega was virtually doom on the edge with the reputation + finance factor.

AS for tech3D, couldnt be sure. If Sega were as rich and powerful as MS then, it be really possible for them to do a monster DC in 2000.

Not sure about the usefulness of "ifs and buts"...

Of course if Sega had more money to spend, DC would have done better.

If Sony had more resources to spend, PS2 would have been technically marginally better.

If Nintendo was a bit less chronically closeminded, Gamecube would have done much better this gen.

If MS had more brains and focused on more than "our console is 3x more powerful than the PS2", on things like, i don't know... GAMES... Then the Xbox would have fared better too...

Shall i open a thread on "IFs and BUTs"?

london-boy said:
Not sure about the usefulness of "ifs and buts"...

Of course if Sega had more money to spend, DC would have done better.

If Sony had more resources to spend, PS2 would have been technically marginally better.

If Nintendo was a bit less chronically closeminded, Gamecube would have done much better this gen.

If MS had more brains and focused on more than "our console is 3x more powerful than the PS2", on things like, i don't know... GAMES... Then the Xbox would have fared better too...

Shall i open a thread on "IFs and BUTs"?

Feel free to do so london boy. Good thread to hold your if a no texture game is made hypothesis. :)

The GS was already very large then, making it larger will cost them more, upped the heat and die space. Not to forget the initial production problems of PS2.

uh huh, I am glad you somehow understood all that, because I certainly did not.

I ain the one saying that. Think PCengine and Simon would think so too.

except that when they post, it's more legible and tends to actually *GASP* form an persuasive and corherent case.

you on the otherhand are spewing other ppls words (often not even withing context) to formulate you own garbage. and thats something I'm glad my tax dollars down have to go towards picking up.

sorry i don take lift and spew other words oftenly. i tend to form my own opinions. now please don once again refocus the spotlight on chapchapchap. please carry on with the discussion.

i can do without the bad stereotyping that some like to assosciate with me. :)

chapban. said:
sorry i don take lift and spew other words oftenly. i tend to form my own opinions. now please don once again refocus the spotlight on chapchapchap. please carry on with the discussion.

i can do without the bad stereotyping that some like to assosciate with me. :)

Then just GO. That will help carrying on the discussion.
You've already been told many times by the mods, don't you get it? I mean are you gonna keep this up for years to come? Being banned then come back with a different username? Jesus man just get the hint and acknowledge the fact that you're not wanted here. Even who you like to call "Anti-Sony People" don't want you here.
This thread has become 7 pages of you telling us how the Xbox has superior graphics, AS IF YOU NEED TO TELL US, telling us that Sony just flat out sucks without giving a mature explanation other than "THEY DONT DO SHINY SHINE!".
And the topic was about SOMETHING ELSE.
All the threads you "contribute" in, you can only do that, if it's a Nintendo thread, you come in to say MS could do it better and Nintendo are doomed because they're not MS, if it's a Sony thread, well, we know already...
Come on, be a man and freaking UNDERSTAND.

With this rant, i think the thread will be locked, but hey, even Sonic had his little rant on another thread so... We're even ;)

london-boy said:
Then just GO. That will help carrying on the discussion.
You've already been told many times by the mods, don't you get it? I mean are you gonna keep this up for years to come? Being banned then come back with a different username? ( :rolleyes: )Jesus man just get the hint and acknowledge the fact that you're not wanted here. Even who you like to call "Anti-Sony People" don't want you here.
This thread has become 7 pages of you telling us how the Xbox has superior graphics, ( :rolleyes: ) AS IF YOU NEED TO TELL US, telling us that Sony just flat out sucks without giving a mature explanation other than "THEY DONT DO SHINY SHINE!".
And the topic was about SOMETHING ELSE.
All the threads you "contribute" in, you can only do that, if it's a Nintendo thread, you come in to say MS could do it better and Nintendo are doomed because they're not MS, ( :rolleyes: ) if it's a Sony thread, well, we know already...
Come on, be a man and freaking UNDERSTAND.

With this rant, i think the thread will be locked, but hey, even Sonic had his little rant on another thread so... We're even ;)

Yes pin ALLLLLLL the blame to me, not only that but add your own spicy sillyfully WRONG accusations. Either you are blind or cant read or dumb, but this thread is doing fine. BUT thanks london boy for your STUPID outburst, STUPID enough to destroying a fine thread. You be better off cracking those so called "jokes" of yours and not destroy a fine thread.

AND don try to align with Sonic and hope for forgive-ness for your disgraceful bannable behavior here. As much as i disrepect Sonic as a mod, at least his rant is way better than yours. You are not even, you deserve to be ban.

If anyone to go, it has to be YOU:?

horsht you just did 2 posts up, then proceeded to conceal your own ignorence and vile BS under the guise of rationality.

Yes pin ALLLLLLL the blame to me.

more garbage, I'm am not pinning the blame on you shoe peddler.

BUT thanks london boy for your STUPID outburst, STUPID enough to destroying a fine thread. You be better off cracking those so called "jokes" of yours and not destroy a fine thread.

as oppossed t you hopeless trolling? your contributions to each thread amount to the insinuation of of mental illness to anyone whom even *remotely* doesn;t share your all all conquering Ego. The jabs and sly attacks at each member of this board turns my stomach, now excuse me while I go penny fiddle some weiners.

i see notafanb still ain happy with my Silent Hill thoughts.

horsht you just did 2 posts up, then proceeded to conceal your own ignorence and vile BS under the guise of rationality.
Which one? :rolleyes:

more garbage, I'm am not pinning the blame on you shoe peddler.
i dont remember quoting you or are you using this opportunity to take a swipe at me?

as oppossed t you hopeless trolling? your contributions to each thread amount to the insinuation of of mental illness to anyone whom even *remotely* doesn;t share your all all conquering Ego. The jabs and sly attacks at each member of this board turns my stomach, now excuse me while I go penny fiddle some weiners.
oh please, how be trolling? what sly attacks? you mean me asking you to stop the insults? or do you mean YOU with all that horse shit attack or colorful words like weiners/ego/shoepeddle? :rolleyes:

the thread sure gone down the shitters. thank god for those nice people who takes things in stride and partake in nice discussion here, rather than those who worship their console/games overzealously, so much to go insane and attack other members. :?

chapban. said:
the thread sure gone down the shitters. thank god for those nice people who takes things in stride and partake in nice discussion here, rather than those who worship their console/games overzealously, so much to go insane and attack other members. :?

OH LORD. You know, sometimes i wish i never became so addicted to this site. Really. I wouldn't be so attached to it and the people in here and it wouldn't hurt me as much as it does, when i see someone insulting other people's intelligence.
If that rant gets me a warning, or maybe a ban (now THAT would be funny), then fine, at least i'm voicing what everyone thinks.

See ya.

This thread is locked and will be reopened later today.

Chap, stop causing havoc on the board. london-boy might get out of hand sometimes, but he is not nearly as bad as you are. You have been given plenty of warnings. The only option left to us is to ban you yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back