Blu-ray sales going through the roof! (Amazon Sales)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7537

salesrank-1-1-recent30.jpg

top1000-1-1-All.jpg

The top 17 titles are all Blu-ray.

Wonder what caused that spike? There are some price cuts on BR titles. Still though...momentum definitely seems to be building in the BR camp.

A lot of the BR titles on Amazon are now 50% off. Trust me, it makes the buying decision a LOT easier :) I know I got quite a few. Prior, there have been some Buy 1 get 1 free sales at places like Fry's.

A lot of the BR titles on Amazon are now 50% off. Trust me, it makes the buying decision a LOT easier :) I know I got quite a few. Prior, there have been some Buy 1 get 1 free sales at places like Fry's.

Yeah... I picked up like 6 titles -- hah. I stopped being as picky -- it's odd how much easier it is to rationalize 20 dollars vs 27 dollars. It's similar to 50 dollar game prices compared to 60 -- not that much of a difference, but it changed my buying habits a lot.

I only ended up being like 5-8 dollars per title off (the fox titles were about 8 off and others about 5)... not as much as "50%" would imply, as normal amazon prices are 30-33% off, but still brings them down to a very reasonable price (especially the sony/magnolia ones!).

Back