Army of Ruin, a 3D roguelike auto-shooter [PS, PC, NS, XBSX]

Cyan

orange
Legend
Supporter
If you have a void left after Vampire Survivors, try this game.

This game has some neat graphics in actual 3D and some gameplay additions that are just nice. There are a lot of original weapons and possibilities, and also it has a great interface that give you a good bunch of information to know how to unlock things or what you unlocked and so on and so forth. User reviews are good on all systems afaik.

17496677-army-of-ruin-windows-front-cover.jpg

put 21 hours in this game for now, and I gotta say that this is my most favourite Vampire Survivors like game I've played. I'd wholeheartedly recommend it. The only flaw in the game imho, is the lack of co-op, which is uncommon in auto-shoot roguelikes -afaik, only VS has it-, but still.

Last edited:
73 hours into the game and I finally unlocked all the characters. Some of them are incredibly good, but the one that helped me the most and found easier to play and beat levels is Mork, which was a game changer. Now I advanced a lot and most characters are viable, but Mork, Nekros or Michi are still very good. Nekros if well used can be one of the best if not the best.

My only character left to test is an old dragon, Vildasor, which was the last I unlocked and haven't used him for now.

Last edited:
I'll have to take a look at this. I'm currently playing a lot of Deep Rock Galactic Survivors, an autoshooter with mining based on the Deep Rock coop game. Worth checking out.

I'll have to take a look at this. I'm currently playing a lot of Deep Rock Galactic Survivors, an autoshooter with mining based on the Deep Rock coop game. Worth checking out.
Yea deep rock is a great game

i tried this one today. Not a bad game but a little clunkier than deep rock and or vampire. I dunno it feels off to me

Back