Another shameless cocktail plug ... :)

html_sucks

Newcomer
hey guys,

Just thought i'd annoy you all again and post a linkette to a site i look after at work (again!) ... In The Spirit.

Here goes:

Christmas cocktails - a nice little chistmas cocktail feature we've just added with a few nice recipes.
Recipe index Browse all recipes with pics.

A few direct links ...
Party Punch - does what it says on the tin.
Devils Brew - it's got tequila in it, nuff said!
Disaronno Martini - not tried it myself, but pretty popular at the moment.
Blue Lagoon - urm, looks like toilet cleaner
Madras - really easy this one, just vodka, orange and cranberry juice, and tastes alright too

That'll do, hope not too painful 8)
--------------------------------------

So, is anyone upto anything different/cool this christmas? It looks like I'm getting dragged to my (new) girlfriends parents house for a few days, and it's sounding like isn't going to be the full family assault - um, wish me luck! :)

ooh, Lemon ice cream mixed with Champagne sounds quite interesting, I'll have to suggest that one to the boss. :)

Had Sangria when i was over in Barcelona, very nice, although i got a big bottle of it on from duty free on the way home but it's a bit harsh (the big bottle of gin for about £4 made up for it though ;))

html_sucks said:
ooh, Lemon ice cream mixed with Champagne sounds quite interesting, I'll have to suggest that one to the boss. :)

Had Sangria when i was over in Barcelona, very nice, although i got a big bottle of it on from duty free on the way home but it's a bit harsh (the big bottle of gin for about £4 made up for it though ;))

Both drinks suggested share something in common (citrus and grapes). And sometimes we begin with sangria at the dinner and after have the champagne. Some people add just an small dose of vodka to the champagne.

I have had some bad sangria to some incredibbly good. The best one was soft and everybody liked from my young daughter to my mother-in-law :)

Here another thread with some tequila drinks: http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12999&start=0

Back