An M$ moment-o-zen

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
billgates01.jpg

billgates02.jpg

Compliments of Devourer over at EB, but they cracked me up too hard not to share. :)

ChryZ said:
Everytime I see that Smoking Gun picture I keep asking myself the same question: what kind of man can seriously put on a hawaiin shirt and think to himself, "hmmm, this would go well with a sweater on top of it...". :?

Obviously it's the kind of out-of-the-box thinking that makes you the richest person in the world. You should take notes.

london-boy said:
Ok so i'll become rich if i put on platinum hotpants and a fur coat? nothing else? A hat... Green hat.
The hat has to have a biiiig purple ostrich feather in it, and I need to see a picture to make sure it is right so post one up....

digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:
Ok so i'll become rich if i put on platinum hotpants and a fur coat? nothing else? A hat... Green hat.
The hat has to have a biiiig purple ostrich feather in it, and I need to see a picture to make sure it is right so post one up....

Ok, now, the legs: shaven or au naturel? :LOL:

SHAVEN!!!!!! :oops:

Sorry, I'm old school on that score. I'm the only one who is 'spose to have hair legs & toes. ('Tis true, I got hobbit feet. :rolleyes: )

I love that mugshot of Billy-boy... He's SMILING whilst having his mugshot taken! :D I mean, WTF?

Those pinup shots were damn cool too btw, haha! Thanks, guys!

Back