PS3 Package (Japan)

hey69

i have a monster
Veteran
Quote:
Lieferumfang der japanischen PS3

07.10.06 - Japanische Fachgeschäfte haben in einer Broschüre Informationen von Sony erhalten, was sich im Lieferumfang der PS3 befinden soll (Änderungen bis zur Auslieferung sind noch möglich).

- PS3 Hardware
- 1 x Controller
- 1 x USB Kabel (z.B. für Anschluss von PSP)
- 1 x Stereo AV Kabel
(Stereo AV, Component, D-Terminal, Multi-Terminal)

Ein HDMI-Kabel ist separat erhältlich
- 1 x LAN Kabel
- 1 x Stromkabel
http://www.gamefront.de/

What's a "strom" cable?

Sadly, the inclusion of a playable demo disc seems to be a thing of the past. :( Not even the PS2 package had one, although you could have one for free when you registered your PS2 at Sony's PlayStation website. Hopefully there'll be a playable demo disc included when the PS3 will be released in EU.

What's a "strom" cable?

Sadly, the inclusion of a playable demo disc seems to be a thing of the past. :( Not even the PS2 package had one, although you could have one for free when you registered your PS2 at Sony's PlayStation website. Hopefully there'll be a playable demo disc included when the PS3 will be released in EU.

Are you sure the PS2 package didnt have one? Mine had when I bought it in 2002. Only the PStwo/PS2 slim didnt have a demodisc as far as I know

Indeed I hope they include a demo disc

I don't think they'd include a demo disk mainly because they want to encourage people to get their PS3 online and able to DOWNLOAD the demos. (Among other things they'd actually pay for. ;) ) They have to put them hard drives to use, after all.

And my mighty powers of "process of elimination" make me assume "stromkabel" is for that whole "power" thing. That's not wireless yet. :p

Are you sure the PS2 package didnt have one? Mine had when I bought it in 2002. Only the PStwo/PS2 slim didnt have a demodisc as far as I know

Indeed I hope they include a demo disc

Yes, I'm sure it didn't have one. I bought it in December 2000 when it was launched in EU.

And my mighty powers of "process of elimination" make me assume "stromkabel" is for that whole "power" thing. That's not wireless yet. :p

Well, it seems obvious now. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I'm sure it didn't have one. I bought it in December 2000 when it was launched in EU.

Thats very weird. Because it also goes against the fact that Sony shipped the PS2 with a version of Basic to sell it as a computer system and avoid taxes. I have that demo disc right here with me.

Very strange

Thats very weird. Because it also goes against the fact that Sony shipped the PS2 with a version of Basic to sell it as a computer system and avoid taxes. I have that demo disc right here with me.

Very strange

I had to check, and it appears I was wrong after all. It did come with a demo disc featuring playable demos of SSX and Wild Wild Racing, and YaBasic. How embarassing.

I had to check, and it appears I was wrong after all. It did come with a demo disc featuring playable demos of SSX and Wild Wild Racing, and YaBasic. How embarassing.
Embarassing that you forgot, or embarassing that Sony included YaBasic? ;)

Embarassing that you forgot, or embarassing that Sony included YaBasic? ;)

Hey, don't diss Yabasic, it was fun! I even wrote a now worldfamous website for it! :D

I mean, you all have this website in your favorites, right?

right?

i had put many many hours playing that half level demo of SSX. damn that game was so great

(i had no money left to buy ssx after spending 520 € ps2, 60€ tekken and i believe 50€ for the memorycard)

i had put many many hours playing that half level demo of SSX. damn that game was so great

(i had no money left to buy ssx after spending 520 € ps2, 60€ tekken and i believe 50€ for the memorycard)

Suddenly PS3 doesnt seem all that expensive :p

You think you had it tough?! ;)

I bought a PS2 for 3000 finnish marks in launch, thats around +500€. Had no money left for games so all I could play was the SSX demo, over and over and over again! The demo was quite sweet though so it was alright. :)

we europeans never felt that way :cool: . (hard to say its cheap off course:p ) so it was to expected

Back