Sony State of Play | May 2024.

edit: yup you are right. There should be a showcase, but with respect, this was their june/e3 showcase.

I mean in 2023, they had a showcase at the end of May, similar timing:
They had their state of play in Sept.

And prior to that they had a showcase in 2021, and before that would have just been the launch showcase.

It's quite possible they would save the real showcase this year for PS5Pro timing, which should be holiday of this year. But wrt June, I'm not expecting anything more from Sony.
The timing for a Pro release is... Well It's supposed to be second half of this year, right? We are already in the middle month. And if they are going to release it before the holiday shopping season, we should expect in Oct or Nov. That's 4 or 5 months away. If they don't announce it soon, I feel like it's too close to release. Perhaps they show something off during Summer Games Fest.

The timing for a Pro release is... Well It's supposed to be second half of this year, right? We are already in the middle month. And if they are going to release it before the holiday shopping season, we should expect in Oct or Nov. That's 4 or 5 months away. If they don't announce it soon, I feel like it's too close to release. Perhaps they show something off during Summer Games Fest.

It’s a bit tight to release June and again in Nov. unless it’s the same content twice. Which is why I think it will just be Nov. not sure if they have enough studios to do 2 shows. It takes a while to have something setup, usually 9 months

Wasn't the ps5 slim late nov after the spiderman 2 bundles ? I'd expect the same if it even hits this year.

what happened to the Little Big Adventure they put on their youtube channel yesterday just to remove it right after i saw it ? I though it would be announced there.
Damn almost one month later

Did not think they uploaded trailers so early before releasing them.

Reactions: snc
Back