Indiana Jones and the Great Circle [XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

I'm still not sure what I find off with the faces/performance capture in this, not just Indy, which is to be expected really.

I love the skin shader they've gone for. They're rigged expressively. It's possibly the exaggerated specular on the eyes or that it's sometimes not their at all. Not sure!

I'm sure it's a trailer thing and I'll just get used to it in game. It's better than most games out there.

Last edited:
It's a game but it looks better at being a movie than the last two movies.
I'll enjoy it for sure.
that's what I thought. It is more like a movie and a videogame merged, and this is probably one of the first games or maybe the first to achieve that. It's not that the game looks like a real life movie in any way, but it's a good or even a better movie than quite a few movies. They merged the cinema and videogame surprisingly well.

The scenes are very Indiana Jones like. I wasn't impressed by the game when I watched the trailer, but I didn't need to be. The grenade scene made me laugh unexpectedly, mainly because we got so used to the fact that when you watch a videogame trailer you expect to be amazed but not to laugh. 🙂

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the series and don't expect that much from the game but I find the first perspective interesting and if it uses a lot of ray tracing I'll get it and maybe play it for Christmas.

Ever since I went to see the first Indy film at the cinema I've been a fan. So it was good news to hear that it is still coming to PS5 after being blocked by MS when they borged Bethesda. Quiet looking forward to this.

Back