Gran Turismo 7 [PS4, PS5]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date

Reactions: snc
Do anyone have any tips for a nice wheel? Im just a casual player, so I dont want to spend too much. I just find it hard to turn with the controler.

ZebMacahan before you buy a logitec (ive used logitec for years and have nothing against them)
be aware you can get a direct drive wheel for not a lot more check out moza, cammus or fanatec
edit: forget moza and cammus if you want ps5 compatibility

Last edited:
ZebMacahan before you buy a logitec (ive used logitec for years and have nothing against them)
be aware you can get a direct drive wheel for not a lot more check out moza, cammus or fanatec
edit: forget moza and cammus if you want ps5 compatibility

Ok, thanks for the tip!

do we know if GT7 uses tessellation ? I know they experimented with it in GT6 photo mode, here in the VR showroom, when i'm very close things look well round, but from a further distance (zoomed in for photo comparison) it look more polygonal

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

It does but in some cars it does not scale perfectly and polygon count decreases too much at too small distance. You can see it during gameplay. In some cars you can see polygon edges in some places.
If you slowly drive closer to the track barrier, then camera (in some places), camera also slowly comes closer to the car and you can see the polygon mesh smoothly getting denser.

Back