Zelda OoT remake headed to the Cube..?

Saw it posted over at Evil's and MagicBox that Nintendo is releasing a remake of OoT and URA for the Cube alongside Celda. Not sure on how the release will work, one site is reporting it comes with Celda if you pre order the game early enough, the other makes no particular mention. Really hoping this sees a US release, hopefully seperate from Celda.

Read through the first eight or nine pages, they seem to be saying the same things over and over :)

Zelda URA and OoT on the Cube, disagreement on what is going on with the graphics engine is appears.

Question is, will any country outside japan benefit from the offer ?

I'm really interested in having "Zelda: Ocarina of Time" on my NGC :)

I will be very up set if they don't release it in the US. I don't care if they don't do anything to the graphics as long as I get it and Ura Zelda on NGC. Although it would be nice if at the least they made it 480p.

Just a thought, what if they use the SW2000 Zelda demo graphics? That would be, for lack of a better word, sweet.

What we're heard so far is that this will be strickly a promotional item right? A pre-order incentive? Question is, why don't they just sell them? They could put Ocarina of time/Ura-Zelda, and the Biohazard4 and F-zero GC previews on the same disk, just like in this pre-order thing. They would sell a ton.

Back