Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Siemens

• Sony Ericsson

• Total voters

Miksu

Regular
Is Nokia still leading the pack? How close the situation is? If you want, you can also write down your exact phone model and some feelings about it.

And please, let me know if some important manufacturer is missing :)

I'm currently using Siemen's SX1. Been using it since the June or July and though the thing has crashed few times, I'm overall happy with it.

sonyericsson k700i and LOVING it.

had SE T300 before, i bought myself nokia 6600 , wasn't happy with it,
now back to SE.
the screeenquality is amazinh

Had two Ericsson, great phones, when LM Ericsson went with the basic no-frills design. They looked like an engineer had designed them, which is just how I like it. Functional(and they really were compared to Nokia at the time) and simple. Only disadvantage was power consumption.

Then had a Siemens after I lost my dear Ericsson in a drunken stupor, heh. What a POS! It freezed up two times a week and to top it off fried the SIM-card. No more of that so now I have a Sony-Ericsson something-or-another(T105, I think). Good reception and good battery life.

I'm using an SE Z600 for almost a year now. I'm still very happy with it although the SE V800 and SE S700i are very tempting to buy. 8)

Just got a Motorola MPx220. A bit too gadgety for my tastes, but it was $50 after rebates so I went with it. (Plus it only had a 1 year contract)

S-E T610 for me. I like it, got pretty much all the stuff one wants from a phone and it looks cool too. Only thing that's lacking is it eats quite a lot of battery with bluetooth enabled (recharge every four-five days perhaps with very light useage). Also, the camera is pretty rotten. Res is low, and sensitivity isn't too good either, but it works.

Oh, and the camera DRINKS power, like a thirsty camel too. :p

Other than that, not much to complain about. The antenna isn't too great perhaps, but I live in a big city where there's coverage everywhere so who cares. :devilish:

Next phone I'll buy will be a clamshell with 3G.

I've just this week gone from this:
xda2_closer1.jpg

to this
landing_xda2s.gif

dcsn4_small.jpg

Ahhh, sweet Wi-Fi.

How's the battery in that thing, Dave? I got a UK friend with the XDA2 model and he reports it doesn't last particulary long if one actually tries to use that thing. :p

Back