Yoo.. Where is ?

Same person. Now, the next question is... Is it creepy if some of us start replying to all his Eurogamer posts with things like "we miss you, come back"?
If he left, I can only assume it’s for a reason (that is related to here). It may be better to ask him what’s up before sort socially forcing him back.

What happened to Shifty?

Less than a month from a new console launch and he's MIA?

He accidentaly entered a teletransportation pod along with London Boy at the same time and both of them were fused into one person. Haven't you noticed?

In all seriousness though it definitely looks like he decided to cut his Internet time wasting by just not going here anymore, but it is surprising he wouldn’t just say so ...

In all seriousness though it definitely looks like he decided to cut his Internet time wasting by just not going here anymore, but it is surprising he wouldn’t just say so ...

As a dutyful mod, I'm assuming he did give the rest of the team a heads up, and the other mods don't want to disclose the details and are just ignoring this thread by strutting along with their hands behind their back while whistling and kicking a rock on the sidewalk. I've already given up on know what gives.

PS: I'm anxious for the release of XB-SEX. Many 4k60 games there.

As a dutyful mod, I'm assuming he did give the rest of the team a heads up

Not a post in the staff forum, but maybe he contacted Rys directly ...

I do hope all is well and they're getting on well enough.

I can't blame anyone for taking time off/getting fed up with all the pre launch crazyness. So many people kept repeating a lot of fud and untrue statements that would have been easily avoided by for example waching and understanding what cerny said in road to ps5 presentation. It's getting better now but unfortunately the new thing is to keep harping on how previous gen next gen games look. But as a non moderator it's easier as one can just skip/ignore those discussions.

My thinking is that he's just had enough of doing his level best at staying reasonable when repeatedly faced with idiots on the internet.

This forum is one of the better ones (hence it being the only one I bother with) but it can still get frustrating at times when fanboys (of whoever) can't help but froth at the mouth and piss on other people's fun.

If I had to deal with moderating some of the wankers that have trolled (or keep trolling) the console forums, as well as some of the non-trolling but still needless, petty drama, I think I'd have ripped off my fingers by now.

Back