Xbox VoiceStudio - Help improve Kinect voice control

Scott_Arm

Legend
I finally saw VoiceStudio advertised on my Xbox One. If you take the time to go through with it, it basically collects user data so they can improve voice commands by region for Xbox One. Worthwhile and only takes a few minutes to do. You'll find it under the Apps category of the Store.

Also, if you are an achievement hunter, there are achievements for submitting up to seven collections of voice samples.

All I want is for "Xbox ON" to be more reliable. This is the one voice command that feels like it's gotten worse since launch.

Main Screen Turn On.

Or maybe they should just have it as "Xbox Dashboard". Something more distinct, phonetically speaking, than "b-aw-ks" & "aw-n"

All I want is for "Xbox ON" to be more reliable. This is the one voice command that feels like it's gotten worse since launch.

I don't have a problem. Blast something really loud next to your Kinect when you do the set up process since doing that I haven't had any problems

I don't have a problem. Blast something really loud next to your Kinect when you do the set up process since doing that I haven't had any problems

I have problems with Xbox On. I have to say it like, "Xbox AWWWn" or it doesn't work. Every other command is fine. "Close" can be a little problematic, but it's rarely used in the interface.

why MS decide to use seperate app to do that?

on Xbox 360, i think the kinect voice data collection program is on by default on setting menu. (or i turned it on and i forgot)

on Xbox 360, i think the kinect voice data collection program is on by default on setting menu. (or i turned it on and i forgot)

I believe they have an option for collecting voice information on Xbox One. I'm not sure what the difference is in the data they're collecting, other than some of the things you say using this app are not voice commands that are used in the system.

Voice Studio came out first on 360 over 2 years ago.

Tommy McClain

i suspect the app never released for SG region. My main xbox account is tied to SG because i use existing MS account that i made before my country is supported :/

but the voice command do work well offline. (when online MS disable voice command on my xbox)

Back