XBox One Backwards Compatibility and Xbox One X Enhancements for X360 and OG (XO XOX BC)

If you own Red Dead digitally, boot up your Xbox One.

• Go to the Find a Friend option in the Friends menu.
  • Search for “RockoHoward” — this is important.
  • Once you find that user, view his profile.
  • Tab over to his following list.
  • Sort by just “Games” not “Friends & games.”
  • Find Red Dead Redemption.
  • Click on “See in store.”
  • The “Install” prompt should appear for you.
via jeff grubb

Darn, only own it on disc and the games on demand price is still $30.

Update: Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 are also backward compatible.

http://www.icxm.net/x/red-dead-redemption-backward-compat-install.html

Cak5B6BVIAEhmBl.jpg

If you own Red Dead digitally, boot up your Xbox One.

• Go to the Find a Friend option in the Friends menu.
  • Search for “RockoHoward” — this is important.
  • Once you find that user, view his profile.
  • Tab over to his following list.
  • Sort by just “Games” not “Friends & games.”
  • Find Red Dead Redemption.
  • Click on “See in store.”
  • The “Install” prompt should appear for you.
via jeff grubb
Great...still I only have a physical copu of the game, just like Skyrim and some of the greatest games ever.
Castlevania!! That's excellent, it should be in my games list, gotta download it today. alas, I am not playing the console at all these days though, 'cos my time is limited with computer technology, plus a very important exam in the upcoming months with Maths, Physics, etc etc (5 subjects in total).

It seems like our hero Rocko Howard has changed his gamertag because of all the extra attention or whatever. I tried to find him but the console returns an error message saying that gamertag doestn exist. Let's remember Red Dead Redemption anyways. One of the best ever!

upload_2016-2-7_18-46-54.png

upload_2016-2-7_18-42-29.png

upload_2016-2-7_18-43-18.png

rdr2_by_xbulletz-d68ajk1.gif

upload_2016-2-7_18-46-42.png
upload_2016-2-7_18-46-11.png

upload_2016-2-7_18-46-25.png
upload_2016-2-7_18-45-38.png

upload_2016-2-7_18-45-54.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-7_18-40-31.png
    upload_2016-2-7_18-40-31.png
    256.9 KB · Views: 14
It seems they nerfed this a little bit, at least until the official launch dates.

Now if you go to play those games online they indicate they need an update first, but will not download any such update.

Now it seems they replaced all the images with something else, so if you delete the image and redownload it you end up with Hexic HD! This is too funny now.

can't wait to hear how RDR plays...would love to play through that again before RDR2 comes out :)
I played RDR before it was nerfed with an update that does not exist, I managed about 5 hours over few days before I was patched out, it ran really well, at least as well as it did on 360, a few frame drops from time to time and the odd screen tear here and there, but it was pretty solid considering the file size as exactly the same as the original 360 file.

I was gutted when the door closed on this and look forward to it's eventual arrival on the BC list.

BLOPS just released on BC. From the comparisons overall it runs better than 360 version.

Also.

Tweet went out that the player base went from 5000 to 60000 in one day.

Edit they are now reporting 80K. And BLOPS used selling out at some gamestops.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon aren't BC yet, I finished them on the 360 and would love to give them another spin on the xbox one, kinda surprised that they didn't announce them at the same time they announced multi-disk support...

Back