Xbox Series S [XBSS] (Lockhart) General Rumors and Speculation *spawn*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure Lockhart is going to be all digital and not have a disc drive so there will be no boxes which means a badge for the box is not necessary.

"Plays on Series S, barel
I am pretty sure Lockhart is going to be all digital and not have a disc drive so there will be no boxes which means a badge for the box is not necessary.

It's still needed for trailers and ads. Badge in a server farm shape?

What if they kept the X from Series X and got rid of Series for Lockhart. Would be more Xbox like.

Xbox [random word] X.

This is to keep with the theme of the terrible naming scheme.

BTW Jeff Grubbs (new journalist du jour, who is apparently leaking many June event details) says he cant confirm Lockhart is a retail product, and there doesn't seem to be any rumored MS even that lines up. I'm going to say it's gone.

EYUahFXUcAAiZr3

BTW Jeff Grubbs (new journalist du jour, who is apparently leaking many June event details) says he cant confirm Lockhart is a retail product, and there doesn't seem to be any rumored MS even that lines up. I'm going to say it's gone.

EYUahFXUcAAiZr3
What's xboxingday?

Also I wouldn't expect there to be an explicit event for Lockhart anyway.
If it gets revealed I would expect it to be at the same time xsx price and launch date are revealed. Don't see that on there either.

What's xboxingday?

Also I wouldn't expect there to be an explicit event for Lockhart anyway.
If it gets revealed I would expect it to be at the same time xsx price and launch date are revealed. Don't see that on there either.

Well then revert to the more telling Grubb saying he cannot confirm Lockhart is a retail product, and also I believe something about no event known, when asked about how it lines up with these events...

XSX was revealed several months ago. I'm pretty suspect Lockhart wouldn't have been yet would still be a shipping product this year. Or we wouldn't have many more specific leaks, etc. IMO the leaking around Lockhart has always been suspiciously thin. (seems to only come from one site, Windows Central IIRC, who themselves are very vague on Lockhart when it comes to specifics). All we ever got is basically "uhh, 4 TF".

I am not sure on Xboxing day. It lines up with E3 so I assume XSX price reveal etc? At that point PS5 would have probably been revealed...so there's that game of cat and mouse. Originally Grubbs pegged the PS5 reveal to June 4, but now says it's been moved to a more nebulous early June.

Lockhart is the mobile console: it can play any series x, but through xcloud and at 720p. And runs android!

Won't share the pic I made for PMs since it's meme-inducing. LOL but think this... 3DOXbox Blaster with a Xbox Series X Storage Expansion Card slot. Just sprinkle in some GameOS VM & tada Lockhart on the PC!

Tommy McClain

would be cool if they listened to me and made a phone sized expansion for your surface devices (could be used on others but would be surface branded) that had the xbox apu first one could be 4tflops. But it would allow you to play your xbox games on surface devices and still be mobile.

Time for another wager thread? :runaway::runaway::runaway:

I mean I would but, I dont want to give my name to an internet site by donating. Even this one. I put fake names on pizza orders :LOL:

Also we need a time frame. I'd be comfortable it's not coming in 2020. It cant just be open ended (for one thing we cant wait forever for the results.)

Gentleman's bet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back