Xbox Live Fall Update 2010 *rename*

Why can't they keep information like serial number and console id on file?

Especially when you've signed up for one of these programs before. Bah.

Within the next two weeks.

Yeah, but if they do the rolling intros like last time you still don't know when you'll get in.

I'm excited to get to test ESPN3 a little early since I'll get access to more of the college football season and won't have to depend on PlayOn anymore. ;)

Tommy McClain

Why can't they keep information like serial number and console id on file?

Especially when you've signed up for one of these programs before. Bah.
Well, what are the chances you still have the same console? ;)

Also, remember that once you're in the preview, you're in it until we launch, so if you decide you can't live without party/private chat, don't sign up.

Well, what are the chances you still have the same console? ;)

Also, remember that once you're in the preview, you're in it until we launch, so if you decide you can't live without party/private chat, don't sign up.

We talked about this, :smile: given all of the data that can be mined and the fact that I need to login to connect one would hope that at least the gamertag would be pre-populated ;) and it isn't like MSFT doesn't know the last console serial and console id my gamertag was on. Oh, BTW, tell corp thanks for the dividend increase.

Does the preview come with the ability to "demo" the Live Family pack?

We talked about this, :smile: given all of the data that can be mined and the fact that I need to login to connect one would hope that at least the gamertag would be pre-populated ;) and it isn't like MSFT doesn't know the last console serial and console id my gamertag was on. Oh, BTW, tell corp thanks for the dividend increase.

Does the preview come with the ability to "demo" the Live Family pack?
I suspect it's just a database thing. When I sign up for the internal betas they always pre-populate my console ID and serial.

There was a dividend increase? I'm so used to the stock going nowhere that I haven't even looked at mine in ages.

I don't know about the Family Pack, but the preview should have some new features that you will like. :)

The general thought is the preview period will be for one month, the month of October, and the dashboard will be released on November 4th when Kinect hits retail.

Hmmm, don't think I like it as much as the current dashboard. I like it in the current one where you can see what's coming up in the background.

The new one seems to be trying to go for a very utilitarian/boring look and throwing out all sense of style.

Regards,
SB

Back