Xbox Game Pass, Game Pass Ultimate now Includes EA Play! [XGP, GamePass]

Ah the claims probably region locked. On me there's no green claim button.

Will try tomorrow with US proxy or VPN

Are there lost of multi console households? We only have the one in ours atm, but the kids aren't old enough to hide in their rooms. We can share my sub as it's the primary account.

Are there lost of multi console households? We only have the one in ours atm, but the kids aren't old enough to hide in their rooms. We can share my sub as it's the primary account.
my wife and I play , I luckly get large discounts on the service but it be nice to have a family plan. My cousin has 4 kids and they all game plus herself and her husband.

Would be an Easy Microsoft 365 bundle from Microsoft.

Get office + one drive and all the other add ons and then xbox live and game pass for families.

The microsoft 365 stuff (Formally office 365) is really great. 6 users for $100 a year you get all of office and some other programs along with 1TB of OneDrive storage per account. Later this year you'll get microsoft teams for families including family tracking and what not.

So all together it be a great bundle. Perhaps they are waiting for xcloud ? Because then everyone in the family could access gaming ?

It's a mess in my household. I have 3 consoles: 1x in living room, 1s in my bedroom & a fat in my daughter's room. It's a big pain not being able to share GamePass. I set her console at my home console so she can either play on mine or my wife's account. She's too young to have her own account. Lately she doesn't want to play on hers since she has a 32" TV. She would rather play in the living room on the 55", but that means she has to play on my account & I can't play in my bedroom when she does. :( Guess I could make the living room my home console. But then she would need to use my account in her room to play any games & then I'm back to not being able to play on the other consoles.

Tommy McClain

Not for £8.50 :D

I don't know what your deal through work was and I am not sure of the standard pricing in your country but MS didn't change the pricing of stand alone office. The discount through your company has just changed and you should talk to them about it

I don't know what your deal through work was and I am not sure of the standard pricing in your country but MS didn't change the pricing of stand alone office. The discount through your company has just changed and you should talk to them about it
It's been the same for at least three enterprise office companies I've worked for, so assume it's an MS scheme (can't remember the name of it). It's actually good value next to the regular UK price for 365, just not next to an occasional purchase of a super cheap Office licence (so cheap it's basically an admin fee)

Anyway, probably will have to go 365 eventually when my kids start using it properly at school. For the minute they can just use Libre office to open stuff they need.

Sorry, I've no idea how to get back on topic.

Erm, it is interesting to see how other people manage their household gaming!

I had the same deal, it used to be called the Microsoft Office Home Use Program and was fairly common among organisations which already had fairly substantial bulk licensing agreements for employee to get Office dirt cheap legitimately for home use, with typical Microsoft support for that versions, i.e. usually several years. Microsoft killed that initiative all across Europe a couple of years back. I had email from my employer telling me my purchased Office licence have been made invalid.

I had the same deal, it used to be called the Microsoft Office Home Use Program and was fairly common among organisations which already had fairly substantial bulk licensing agreements for employee to get Office dirt cheap legitimately for home use, with typical Microsoft support for that versions, i.e. usually several years. Microsoft killed that initiative all across Europe a couple of years back. I had email from my employer telling me my purchased Office licence have been made invalid.
ya that was a standard deal for a lot of companies because they bulk licensed office. MS is trying to move away from the old buy once model. I think the recent apple stuff is making them move even faster

ya that was a standard deal for a lot of companies because they bulk licensed office. MS is trying to move away from the old buy once model. I think the recent apple stuff is making them move even faster

What recent Apple stuff? I don't think Apple had a software subscription business. Anyway, I no longer use Office because I don't do enough at home to justify the cost of a subscription.

What recent Apple stuff? I don't think Apple had a software subscription business. Anyway, I no longer use Office because I don't do enough at home to justify the cost of a subscription.
I believe one of apples new OSX updates removed 32bit compatibility. So there were a slew of people complaining that their old 2007 or 2011 copies of office no longer worked and how it was MS's fault and how horrible it was that they wont give them brand new copies for free for software bought a decade or more ago. So I think MS is speeding up the move to subscription so they don't have to worry about this anymore. I think 2019 might be the last single time purchase office they sell. Maybe we will see a 2021 but I think that would certainly be the last one.

Later this year Microsoft 365 gets Teams and other features like an excel money manager and stuff. They keep building more and more into Microsoft 365 (office 365) so after another push I think that's t for the classic model

I believe one of apples new OSX updates removed 32bit compatibility. So there were a slew of people complaining that their old 2007 or 2011 copies of office no longer worked and how it was MS's fault and how horrible it was that they wont give them brand new copies for free for software bought a decade or more ago.
Ok, yeah really old 32-bit versions of Office won't run on the latest version of macOS (unless you run the previous version of macOS under virtualisation) but Microsoft's software has been 64-bit on macOS for a long, long time at this point. You probably do have to go back to a ten-year old version of Office to find one that is 32-bit.

Ok, yeah really old 32-bit versions of Office won't run on the latest version of macOS (unless you run the previous version of macOS under virtualisation) but Microsoft's software has been 64-bit on macOS for a long, long time at this point. You probably do have to go back to a ten-year old version of Office to find one that is 32-bit.

2011 was 32bit only , 2016 was 32 or 64bit. and later became 64bit only. The problem is that people think that the 2011 and previous versions should always work because they paid for them not realizing that the support period ended and that the program was not working because of a change to the operating system from Apple.

With Microsoft 365 it always updates the newest version of it as long as your subscription is active so they don't have to deal with an issue like that again in the future

Yeah, Kingdom Hearts 3 added before adding Kingdom Hearts all numbers between 0 and 3 and also a handful of Final Fantasy titles are onboard too.

Back