Xbox Elite Controller 2 leak

mpg1

Veteran
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5516391311?red_tag=2901180227

- built-in lithium battery
- USB Type-C interface
- 3 button profile presets (think it was 2 before)
- 3 stage trigger lock

ec4566b5c9ea15ce7ced0dddbd003af33b87b266.jpg

b690006d55fbb2fb6b3bb5c6444a20a44723dc55.jpg

7f2ca522720e0cf3e5e7a32f0146f21fbf09aa55.jpg

new_elite.png

Last edited:
I would hate to connect it to an USB-C cable for power. I use one of these load stations which come with a replacement accu+contacts to just lay it on the station after you're done.

I would hate to connect it to an USB-C cable for power. I use one of these load stations which come with a replacement accu+contacts to just lay it on the station after you're done.

It seems like this might not be replaceable. So it would depend on whether Microsoft put those contacts on the back to recharge.

From that leak it implies that the usb-c connection is magnetic...similar to magsafe connection on macbooks. So that's something at least.

For me if it is indeed an integrated battery it all comes down to the capacity. If the capacity is large enough it won't be a big deal imo. Also from those pictures it looks like there are three light indicators for battery level.

So the C connection is just the connector into the controller, then it's a standard USB3-A to connect to PC or charging dock?

So the C connection is just the connector into the controller, then it's a standard USB3-A to connect to PC or charging dock?

That's my assumption as it's unlikely the have a regular giant USB connection on the controller.

I
For me if it is indeed an integrated battery it all comes down to the capacity. If the capacity is large enough it won't be a big deal imo. Also from those pictures it looks like there are three light indicators for battery level.

The 3 lights could indicate what profile you are on

It seems like this might not be replaceable. So it would depend on whether Microsoft put those contacts on the back to recharge.

From that leak it implies that the usb-c connection is magnetic...similar to magsafe connection on macbooks. So that's something at least.

3 light bars for profiles.
3 profiles, 1 button to switch between them. Current Elite has a hard toggle switch, but they removed that in this picture

Its a shame the chatpad takes the same space as the audio pucks that provide ability to directly control audio volume and game vs chat volume as well as mute. Im using a adapter from TurtleBeach and its easier to use than the native xbox one.

Back