Xbox 360 Preview now rolling out

Here's all I'm allowed to say about it... I'm in the preview, but I'm not home for the next 2 days & can't enjoy it. What's with 1-2 week delay in releasing the preview totally tardy Microsoft?

Tommy McClain

Here's all I'm allowed to say about it... I'm in the preview, but I'm not home for the next 2 days & can't enjoy it. What's with 1-2 week delay in releasing the preview totally tardy Microsoft?

Tommy McClain
Heh, I have it worse. Skyrim releases tomorrow, and Assassin's Creed on Tuesday. Also on Tuesday, I leave for a 3 week vacation with no xbox in sight...

Heh, I have it worse. Skyrim releases tomorrow, and Assassin's Creed on Tuesday. Also on Tuesday, I leave for a 3 week vacation with no xbox in sight...
I have enough patience to wait for those things, so I didn't get in because I didn't care much. But I am curious. Curiosity is just human nature. And it is penguin nature. And cat nature. etc etc

Enjoy your vacation. I am in a similar situation, in the sense that I can say that it would be nice to have a place to -escape- to and play Skyrim as much as I wanted. But then reality kicks in and I will play it little by little.

Seems to me you will probably complete Skyrim next year or so.

Maybe, but Skyrim & Assassin's Creed are not a time-limited special preview. Plus, you've probably already been testing the dash the past couple of weeks or months. ;)

Tommy McClain

Maybe, but Skyrim & Assassin's Creed are not a time-limited special preview. Plus, you've probably already been testing the dash the past couple of weeks or months. ;)

Tommy McClain
All true. And yes, I have had this dash for a long time. We start doing "takehome" testing pretty early in the cycle. Which is nice in some ways, but also has hassles like randomly not being able to use some feature on the console for a while that you normally use a lot.

My projector lamp blew just before this rolled out...awful time to be projector less given all the games coming out and JVC is backordered on lamps...

I put my sons console into the test so at least I get to experience it on his tv. I'm almost positive the preview will be over before I get a new lamp; so tempted to just buy another projector or TV.

Sorry to hear about your lamp issues NavNuc :(

In the preview, so that's good. New TV (59") arriving tomorrow to replace the 50", so that's good also. AssCreed released next week, another dose of goodness.

And best of all, no long holidays booked where I'll be in no position to enjoy any of the above.

Though a long break somewhere warm wouldn't be entirely unwelcome ;)

Sorry to hear about your lamp issues NavNuc :(

In the preview, so that's good. New TV (59") arriving tomorrow to replace the 50", so that's good also. AssCreed released next week, another dose of goodness.

And best of all, no long holidays booked where I'll be in no position to enjoy any of the above.

Though a long break somewhere warm wouldn't be entirely unwelcome ;)

Thanks, it is a "tad" difficult to go from 115" to my sons 26"
yeah...yeah..."First world problems"...whatever

Enjoy you're vacation, bkillian. No doubt you've earned it.

The 360 UI is pretty slick, and it just keeps getting better.

Updating now. Looking forward to the new items. :)

You can't talk about specific features or anything, but I'm pretty sure you can say you've got it and lord it over the plebians ;)

(Not that I think there's going to be any secrecy with the number of people in the public preview)

Indeed. We're allowed to say we're in, but we're not allowed to talk about the sheep.

What the... this new user interface is HORRIBLE! I cannot believe have bad this is!

Ps- It is horribly and bad because I don't have it :p Therefor I can talk about it all I want!

It would be great if the Spoiler tag had a embargo date/time. That we could post all we wanted, but would just be hidden until it hits a certain date/time. Oh well, I guess I can write my experiences in the super secret preview forums & then post them here when we're allowed.

Tommy McClain

Back