Ninja Gaiden 2 (TBA)
Too Human (TBA)
Alan Wake (TBA)
Soul Calibur IV (TBA)
Resident Evil 5 (TBA)
Banjo Kazooie 3 (TBA)
Halo Wars (TBA)
Street Fighter IV (TBA)

Very much a wallet crushing year again. :)

And the list is without R6 Vegas2, CoD5 and Gears of War 2 etc.

What happened to GTR 360 that was supposed to come out million years ago, they seemed to canned the game since publisher issue.

Not as unforgiving as the 2007 lineup :p

Good list, though im not really into alot of the games on that list, so DMC4 and GTAIV are probably the only ones im gonna buy. The rest will be handled by GameFly :oops:

The 2007 lineup was unparalleled, but it's still a big year coming up for X360:

Burnout Paradise (Jan)
Devil May Cry (Feb)
Lost Odyssey (Feb)
Condemned 2 (Feb)
Mercenaries 2 (Apr)
Star Wars: Force Unleashed (Apr)
GTA IV (Jun)
Fable 2 (Sep)
Fallout 3 (Sep)
Ninja Gaiden 2 (TBA)
Too Human (TBA)
Alan Wake (TBA)
Soul Calibur IV (TBA)
Resident Evil 5 (TBA)
Banjo Kazooie 3 (TBA)
Halo Wars (TBA)
Street Fighter IV (TBA)

Very much a wallet crushing year again. :)

June???

A few days ago, I was in GameStop or Target (IIRC) they had PS3 GTA IV March reserve gift cards.

It might get delayed to the holidays too.

Was Gears of War 2 actually announced?

It hasn't been officially announced but Cliffy B has openly talked about a sequel, and according to some VP in microsoft marketing its a trilogy.

Anyways, i dont see much point in really making these lineups, games gets delayed , and new great games suddenly spour out of nothing. Also considering that its not good for business to hype games that are in the "far" future, rather than upcoming\released games, i think we will see plenty of good titles that aren't on this list right now.

Looking very nice. I'll definitely have to get a 360 next year to compliment my PS3. Too Human and Alan Wake will likely be too good to pass up :D

Only four games mentioned in this thread interest me and let's hope it stays that way so I don't have to spend more money.

Very nice - I'm trying not to think about how much I will have spent by the end of this gen...

I cannot wait for Alan Wake.

Hmmm no Battlefield Bad Company or Brother in Arms Hell's Highway?? :p And what about the Marvel Universe Online MMO and Warhammer Online? And then there is also Spore which will be on every platform known to man :p This list could grow very quickly!

2008 is going to be a full year... hopefully some of these games push game design in new and yet balanced ways.

The only thing on that list that excite me is Alan Wake. But then again I still need to play some must haves from 2007 :LOL:

It's a pitty that we won't see a crackdown 2 anytime soon. I really loved that game.

Hmmm no Battlefield Bad Company or Brother in Arms Hell's Highway?? :p And what about the Marvel Universe Online MMO and Warhammer Online? And then there is also Spore which will be on every platform known to man :p This list could grow very quickly!

2008 is going to be a full year... hopefully some of these games push game design in new and yet balanced ways.

Marvel MMO = cancelled.

(Gears of War 2) hasn't been officially announced but Cliffy B has openly talked about a sequel, and according to some VP in microsoft marketing its a trilogy.

This is the site of a freelance artist who did some mood paintings for them:

http://www.johnwallin.net/site/main.html

Click on galleries and you'll see a link to a gallery from "Gears of War 1". It's been this way for more than a year; I'm pretty certain he's already done his work for 2 and 3 :)

Huxley
Alone In The Dark 5
Ghostbusters
Left 4 Dead
Silent Hill 5
Wet
Unreal Tournament III
The Last Remnant
Infinite Undiscovery (maybe lol)

And plenty others :smile:

Don't tell me that Condemned 2 will be overlooked by gamers again? Com'on people...:(

Well if it's any consolation, I can say that I for one won't overlook it :)
The first Condemned was one of the most atmospheric game I have ever played. I'm still afraid of it :LOL:

Back