Ingredients:

* Toby
* olive oil
* cinnamon
* cumin seed
* ginger
* saffron
* stock (chicken stock will do)
* dried apricots or other fruit (raisins are also good) vanilla bean hot chiles olives (black) onion

After quartering, brown Toby at medium-high heat. Remove Toby from the pan and brown the chopped onion (one medium). Return Toby to the pan and add ground cinnamon, cumin seeds and fresh grated ginger, roughly half a teaspoon each (reducing heat if necessary to avoid burning the spices) and salt. After Toby is properly coated, add a two cups stock, dried fruit, vanilla (scrape the small beans from the pod), a cinnamon stick, the chopped chiles and olives (both of the latter to taste). Simmer Toby on low heat for ~30 minutes or until tender.

Plate Toby with rice, polenta, or most authentically cous cous. Gewurztraminer would be a good choice for wine to go with him. Don't skimp on the cognac either, toby deserves the best.

Genius.

Wait a tic, that guy has got over 18k so far!!!!

Hell, I got three cute little puppies.....think I should threaten to eat them? :|

I think this is the answer to Sage's "how to make money quickly" question. :LOL:

Hey, power to the guy for doing it.

He used a little clever mixed with a little funnay and got some money, it's all good. :)

Totally. Assuming he has no intention of slaughtering the rabbit, it'd be nice if he gave the money to charity at the end of it all.

Meanwhile, I'm off to hit a few animal rights activists' forums... ;)

damn, people are getting really weirder and weirder ways to get money over internet....i just wonder how much he got.....

Paypal.com said:
Error Detected: This recipient is currently unable to receive money.
And:
Savetoby.com said:
No worries though, tons of companies out there are willing to accept donations and I’ll be signed up with one of those in the next few days. This is an unfortunate complication, a result of whiney PETA freaks bombarding paypal with crazy emails.
I'm guessing it's primarily a joke (or experiment if you will), and not exactly an new one. The bonsai-kitten website keep angering people years after it was revealed as a hoax. Edit: And even if he does eat the rabbit, so what? People have been breeding rabbits (or hunting them) for food all for ages. I guess 'cute' just get some people all worked up.

hmmmm...prolly Paypal wasnt the best to raise money....
some offshore account would be much better.... or.... hmmmmm.....

lemme see if i can find some cute bunnies 8)

Savetoby.com said:
I don’t want to eat Toby, he is my friend, and he has always been the most loving, adorable pet. However, God as my witness, I will devour this little guy unless I receive 50,000$ USD into my account

This might be two of the greatest sentence to ever grace the interent.

:LOL:

MuFu said:
I think this is the answer to Sage's "how to make money quickly" question. :LOL:
Ooo oo that was me! That was me!

I think it's retarded that peta is after em....after all, I've always wanted to taste rabbit.

Back