Wow, talk about dead forum.

Yup, sadly I think it's going to be necessary; remerge the two as a standalone forum. Oh well, I'll see if I can do that tommorow.
I guess that does answer the question I had when I pushed for the creation of this forum - I *am* the only one who's crazy enough to want to discuss this kind of thing at a serious level on a public forum... :( I could have created even more threads to try starting a discussion, but I don't want to look like I'm talking to myself too much and not getting the point either...

Yup, sadly I think it's going to be necessary; remerge the two as a standalone forum. Oh well, I'll see if I can do that tommorow.
I guess that does answer the question I had when I pushed for the creation of this forum - I *am* the only one who's crazy enough to want to discuss this kind of thing at a serious level on a public forum... :( I could have created even more threads to try starting a discussion, but I don't want to look like I'm talking to myself too much and not getting the point either...
Nothing wrong with a remerge.

You are not alone Arun. Maybe it just needs a little time. Maybe it doesn't have to be limited to semiconductors though. There are a lot of other interesting and relevant tech companies - Autodesk for instance.

You are not alone Arun. Maybe it just needs a little time.

Back