Windows XP Titanium Edition

Monty

Regular
anyone here heard of this version,

up to now all ive got on it is that its the 64 bit version of xp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its Window XP *Itanium* Edition - Itanium is a 64-bit Very Long Instruction Word (VLIW) processor from Intel.
There is also a another version of XP which supports the Intel/AMD 64-bit extensions to x86.

its definately says titanium, its got a picture of the log in screen and its got a metal coloured background saying titanium, anyway, i'll have it in a few days so i'll give it a try.

Titanium is a hacked version of Windows XP SP2.
I strongly advice not to install it on anything else than a Virtual Machine as it has a lot of problems.
Btw,avoid another OS called Windows XP Uranium Edition as it sucks even more than Titanium.

and windows xp doesnt suck ;)

im curious now to see what its like, last me to beta 2 of vista comes out anyway.

Monty said:
and windows xp doesnt suck ;)

im curious now to see what its like, last me to beta 2 of vista comes out anyway.

hahaa thats funny. But XP dont suck as much if you got the power of nLite.

suryad said:
hahaa thats funny. But XP dont suck as much if you got the power of nLite.

nLite is great thing. i recommand it to anyone who likes to play with his win installation...

silence said:
nLite is great thing. i recommand it to anyone who likes to play with his win installation...

Amen brotha. That and check out my post at the thread talking about slowdowns of the comp over time.

Back