Windows server admins question: do you run NOD32 Enterprise on your server ?

Mummy

Regular
Alternatively what other antivirus software do you use on a server ?

I used to run Symantec Antivirus which was "ok", but i love NOD32 for clients, does the Enterprise version run well like the client version ?

Never used NOD32, we use a few different ones. Symantec, mcaffy, sophos and trend. I personally think they all suck. Im not the one buying and configuring them but for some reason I always see them scan and find virusses but they never seem to be able to remove them with just one click...

Our environment is a Symantec environment, server and workstation, for better or worse. In the recent past, we've had more and more problems from Symantee products and, worse yet, Symantec support on those products. It's coming to the point now where we're strongly considering going elsewhere for our AV / Firewall / Intrusion Detection needs.

ESET NOD32 for Enterprise

ESET do a NOD32 product called business edition, we're running on approx 200 servers and 3000 desktops, it has central management that is brill. As far as the servers are concerned, we used to run Symantec and it slowed them down considerably, since putting NOD BE on they run much faster and we haven't had any malware problems for ages. I'd highly recommend it.:D

Back