Wii 2006-7 trailer

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?type=wmv&id=14663

Disaster: Day of Crisis first footage looks pretty, seems to be pushing the Wii.
Project HAMMER has received some polish visually, it no longer looks like a GC game, IMO
Resident Evil: UC nothing to see really, just some quick cut scenes. Looks like CG.
Open Blue, I think thats what its called. This title looks good.

Nice line up of titles, Those four including, SMG, MP3, SSBB

I dont know how you cant judge any gfx by these video but ok.

Anyway most of that had already been show, but Disaster is a good addition it seems very diferent from what Nintendo is used to do but it is too short to know anything yet we can see a litle bit of the "state of the art physics" (althought in that 2 sec(;)) it dont seem so state of the art).

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know how you cant judge any gfx by these video but ok.

Anyway most of that had already been show, but Disaster is a good addition it seems very diferent from what Nintendo is used to do but it is too short to know anything yet we can see a litle bit of the "state of the art physics" (althought in that 2 sec(;)) it dont seem so state of the art).

Well, to bad for you. I see better lighting in HAMMER, compared to what I have seen textures look better as well. I think a direct feed clip will prove me right or wrong. But like I said, IMO.

A Hajime no Ippo Boxing game :oops: Oh, for heaven's sake please let this be a good game. I am a real sucker for Ippo! It's really one of my most favourite manga.

Back