Why not test other drivers? Im talking about NV cheat!

Why not test other drivers? Im talking about NV cheat!
B3d olny tested Dets FX.
But why not test others such as 43.03,43.45?
I want more

Other drivers have been tested and shown other issues consistent with the findings for GT 4 in particular, FYI. In fact, I believe it has been directly stated here that the issues manifested worsened with successive drivers and performance increases.

However, yes, more detailed information could be provided, and hopefully will be.

what he said with the following correction

1. only ati drivers have been tested but the are looking to test drivers from other cards (I would leave Trident out as they have been caught cheating as well in 2K1)

demalion said:
Other drivers have been tested and shown other issues consistent with the findings for GT 4 in particular, FYI. In fact, I believe it has been directly stated here that the issues manifested worsened with successive drivers and performance increases.

However, yes, more detailed information could be provided, and hopefully will be.

He seems only concerned about nVidia drivers, though, and my comment was in that context. It is however true that other manufacturers' (besides ATI) driver results have not been presented for GT 1-3 (and GT 4, but that's because there aren't other DX 9 capable cards).

FM has 'disabled' posting with other nVidia drivers before this. This is NOT the 1st nVidia driver to be scrutinized & rejected by FM for "Default" benchmark scores.

Shoot, FM had problems w/missing textures in 3DM2K1 & the 41.09 (?) drivers in 'Lobby' No sooner did 3DM03 come out then the 43.05 (?) was doing the same thing in GT1 > 'Wings of Fury'.

FM has been on top of this, they just haven't posted much outside of the FM forums on it. They've even offered to work w/nVidia to solve the issues. ;)

Back