Which x360 titles with storymode COOP gameplay?

I AM waiting for GoW... :D It looks fab, if it plays only half as well it'll be at least decent! Hehe.

I'd reeeeally like a coop game that wasn't a FPS tho, because my buddy I'm gonna bring my console up north to visit around xmas probably won't like console FPS controls very much... He's very much a keyboard-and-mouse kind of guy. Or only keyboard if he's gonna go old-school (he still luvs Castle Wolfenstein 3D and those ancient games.)

It is true...wives hold the power of the universe. :cry: I thought I was being too obvious with the capital and the smiley :smile:

Anyhoo... yeah not too sure on non-fps co-op games. Probably none in the near future. Hack and slash co-op games seem to be non-existent in the next gen.

Kameo supports co-op. . . but it's not really "story mode" co-op. You can only play co-op levels once you've unlocked them by beating them in single-player mode. I haven't tried it out yet, but I hear it's not all that great.

I would love a game like X-Men Legends, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, or even Tales of Symphonia, that was designed from the start for multiplayer all the way through. Those were some of the best, most addictive gaming marathons I've ever had.

Check out Monster Madness, a 4 player co-op game that will be coming out...

Back