• PS3: XB2: N5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3: XB2

• PS3: N5

• XB2: N5

• Everything that's ever released from anyone!

• None!

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

j^aws

Veteran
Personally I'm buying all three as I'm more interested in the best games franchises and will buy whatever platform they're on...still a pain to have to buy all three to do this...could get away with a pc as an XB2 replacement though. :D

Where's the which ever ones have games I want to play option?

I still don't own an Xbox, simply because it doesn't have that one killer title that I want to play. That's not to say that there aren't a lot of good titles on the platform, just that I play a pretty narrow range of games and Xbox's line up doesn't mesh with my tastes.

I just MIGHT decide all this when absolutely anything is physical about them.

Maybe.

Helps with the ol' decision-making.

I think this poll might be more constructive when all three systems are announced and when we know something about them, as it stands right now, all this thread/poll serves is a mechanism to paint people as flaming fanbois (for blindly picking which system they'll support).

zurich said:
I think this poll might be more constructive when all three systems are announced and when we know something about them, as it stands right now, all this thread/poll serves is a mechanism to paint people as flaming fanbois (for blindly picking which system they'll support).

You're underestimating the intelligence of the forum members!! :D

I disagree to a certain extent. The bottom line is that I'm not too fussed about features/specs etc. I have some favourite game franchises that I would like to continue playing on next gen and some of these franchises are exclusives on certain platforms. Therefore I've already made up my mind on which platforms to buy! Too me the game franchises are more important than the actual hardware that it's played on. E.g. Final Fantasy moving from NES/SNES to PS...did it really matter? I'll follow the games and the franchises not the platform.... ;)

zurich said:

I voted for all 3, but that doesn't mean at launch. I know I'll end up with all 3 like this gen due to the games one them. As for this poll being too early, well most will know what types games to expect on each platform.

Blade said:
At least N5, I can guarantee. I'm looking at PS3 as a no.2 console, though.

Same here, I'm pretty much confident I'll want to own Sony's Cell thing, and Nintendo's games. Don't know about Microsoft, they seem a bit conservative so far (compared to the competitors).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back