What's your favourite PSP game?

Rys

Graphics @ AMD
Veteran
Supporter
I got a PSP recently, with NFSU2, and I'm pretty much done playing it now. I'm about 90% complete and I'm looking for something else to get into.

What's worth buying today, or should I wait for GTA to come out? I fancy a puzzle title, so Lumines and Mercury have caught my eye, but I'm open to suggestion and it doesn't have to be a puzzle title.

So what's good, and why?

Help me spend my meagre wages! :LOL:

Wipeout Pure is my favorite PSP game so far. The best Wipeout to date, excellent stuff.

And between Lumines and Mercury, I'd choose Lumines any day. Very addictive Puzzle and the music is very well implemented in the game.

If you can wait a month or two, Virtua Tennis will be the perfect PSP game purchase. At least for me.

My current fave is Hot Shots: Open Tee, followed by Wipeout Pure.

Ridge Racer's great, too.

Planning on getting Coded Arms if I can find it anywhere.

Also looking forward to Burnout: Legends and... have you seen the PSP screens for SSX? Very nice.

I have Lumines, Ridge Racer and Wipeout Pure, and they're all fantastic. Best is Lumines though (IMO).

How come no-one's mentioned the best game ever, Pro Evolution Soccer? :)

Last I heard it's coming out this fall, and will feature online matches. Keeping them fingers crossed...

Although it may not actually necessarily be my favourite game, at the moment I just cannot put Untold Legends down.

Seems that Lumines gets the vote :D

Will see if I can find a cheap enough copy on eBay today, that's not being sold into the UK from Hong Kong or the States. Waiting a week sucks.

Untold Legends eh? Let me borrow it when you can actually put it down :!: :LOL:

Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee, with Ridge Racer a close (but not that close) second.

ScummVM gets all the playtime now though.

i meant the games. not the scumm interpreter
games like monkey island, B.A.S.S , etc..

Back