Whats your favorite 360 game so far?

Bad_Boy

god of war.
Veteran
I was kinda wondering this myself and what kind of results would turn up on b3d. (theres a thread like this over on gaf) If you could pick one game (released game of course), and one game only, what would it be.

So for you 360 owners, or ones who play 360 often, the topic is pretty obvious, please chime in. :)

I guess I'd have to go with Oblivion. The other games out didn't/don't thrill me all that much... but I was pleasantly surprised with Oblivion (until I got sick of some of the stupid shit in the game -- Guards need their AI fixed, big time!), and I'm glad I took a chance on another western RPG with Oblivion (my previous attempts at playing western RPGs didn't excite me all that much).

Oblivion, Kameo, Fight Night 3, GRAW, in that order.

People hate on Kameo, but it was the only game besides Oblivion that had me itching at work to get home and play, and the GFX, talk about the perfect way to usher in the next generation, so many wow moments in that game.

pgr3, marble blast ultra, doa4 and fight night 3 is pretty good as well.

waiting for a rally game, then i'll be happy :p

Oblivion, Kameo, Fight Night 3, GRAW, in that order.

People hate on Kameo, but it was the only game besides Oblivion that had me itching at work to get home and play, and the GFX, talk about the perfect way to usher in the next generation, so many wow moments in that game.

I hated on Kameo a bit early on, but it really is a beautiful game in a lot of areas (that home island is top notch, for example). I just wish it had a different control scheme and a bit more depth... Maybe Kameo 2 will be better in that regard (is that in the works?).

I also forgot Geo Wars, that's definitely on my list, right after Oblivion. It is pretty impressive, if not a bit simple.

Oblivion with Dead Rising taking a close second. The only other game I've played which comes close is CoD2, which I've played through 3 times, and PGR3 which was fun until I went online with it.

In the following order:

Oblivion, Dead Rising, Cloning Clyde, PGR3

Runners up:
Table Tennis and Prey

Honorable Mention:
GRAW and FN3

Condemned almost made my list, but was a little too repetitive, and kinda short. Definately a great, unique game though. If the forensics actually required some skill and puzzle solving, that probably would've put it over the top.

I won't go on in detail (cos it was discussed when the game launched), but the lighting is very impressive.

(Basically, I'm saying if you haven't played it give it a go. Be warned though, it's a little on the short side and a teensy bit repetitive.)

Back