whats you favorite females to do a google image search on?

Though I don't use net for such activites ;) , I think these Indian beauties are among most searched India women.

Aishwarya Rai
Katrina Kaif
Preity Zinta

You people actually google female human beings? Wow and i thought u guys never got any! Me, i've ggogled all last night, and almost every night since Friday. Mostly with the same guy.

london-boy said:
You people actually google female human beings? Wow and i thought u guys never got any! Me, i've ggogled all last night, and almost every night since Friday. Mostly with the same guy.

Natoma?

K.I.L.E.R said:
london-boy said:

Natoma?

WILL U GUYS STOP THINKING THAT NATOMA AND I HAVE HAD SEX IN THE PAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S IN NY, I'M IN THE UK. Never been there, and even if i did, he's "married".
So, no it's not him... ;)

london-boy said:
K.I.L.E.R said:
london-boy said:

Natoma?

WILL U GUYS STOP THINKING THAT NATOMA AND I HAVE HAD SEX IN THE PAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S IN NY, I'M IN THE UK. Never been there, and even if i did, he's "married".
So, no it's not him... ;)

So it *may* have been Natoma? :LOL:

KILER, i know u fantasize about me and natoma having sex all the time, but i'm afraid it won't happen anytime soon, and if it doesn, the video will only have 2 copies. one for me and one for him. :LOL:

Zhang ZiYi (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon movie is probably what comes to mind to Westerners).

Replaces Gong Li for me.

if you want high-rez pics of girls then check out 3d.sk it is well worth the money.

Reverend said:
Zhang ZiYi (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon movie is probably what comes to mind to Westerners).

Replaces Gong Li for me.

i must be really old . . but from that film , Michelle Yeoh does it for me :)

what a film ,

Re: whats you favorite females to do a google image search o

Schadenfroh said:
no links please, just names
preferably high resolution, i need to expand, the list

Since no links ... then high resolution of what? The names?

Re: whats you favorite females to do a google image search o

Humus said:
Schadenfroh said:
no links please, just names
preferably high resolution, i need to expand, the list

Since no links ... then high resolution of what? The names?

many results listed under google advanced image search for large images

Back