What's wrong with the British?

Don't dis Rainbow.

One of the true underground comedy classic of the 70's, cleverly disguised as a children's program. We all grew up with Bungle and Jeffrey.

But to ruin a good joke, that 'episode' was a christmas party joke among the studio. It was never actually broadcast to kids... Its was purely for the program makers, who were probably sick of 'normal' children stuff, so did an adult version.

Neeyik said:
DeanoC said:
We all grew up with Bungle and Jeffrey.
I was more of a Rod, Jane and Freddy person myself ;) :p

I dunno, I'd always thought I'd I'd quite like to Rod Jane, I wasn't so sure about Freddy (not my cup-of-tea, nah wha'a mean, old boy?)

DeanoC said:
Don't dis Rainbow.

One of the true underground comedy classic of the 70's, cleverly disguised as a children's program. We all grew up with Bungle and Jeffrey.

But to ruin a good joke, that 'episode' was a christmas party joke among the studio. It was never actually broadcast to kids... Its was purely for the program makers, who were probably sick of 'normal' children stuff, so did an adult version.
I don't think the Americans are blameless in this either :)

I heard that there was an internal only version of "Roadrunner" where the coyote actually caught him.... don't know what actually happened though.

Back