What Launcher is everyone using?

zed

Legend
For myself its Apex Launcher, I've tried some others but they don't seem to strike a chord with me. Any other suggestions?

I use Nova. Mainly because I like desktop lick mechanism (as in to prevent accidentally rearranging the desktop/home screen).

HTC Sense. Okay, not much of an option if you don't have a HTC phone but IMO its by far the best launcher/skin out there. Looks great and most of the functions you'll use regularly are easily accessible.

Google has upped their game since 5.0 but I'd still consider buying HTC over any other device just for Sense. That said, the Blackberry Priv looks very interesting and might end up replacing my One M7 if it isn't priced as ridiculously high as all the other high end Android phones.

I use Apex too. I only have two screens. One with an agenda widget and the other with a weather and strava widget.

I use a swipe down gesture for notifications. Swipe up for app draw. Double tap for camera.

My app draw had a frequent tab that opens first.

My apps bar at the bottom has sms, contacts, Gmail, a reading folder (Chrome, kindle, tapatalk etc) and a music folder with various apps in.

Happy with how all that works.

Nova, don't like how the icons are so small, some things were better than apex, but the icon thing is a big thing
HTC Sense not available on my device unfortunately
adw never heard of this before I tried it just now, will have to give it more of a run but not really impressed, small icons also afaiks
@cheapchips yes I only have 2 homescrens as well, just a couple of widgets and most used apps and thats it

im on google launcher because im bored with resetting icons/widget/etc every OS change. because my Xperia SP does not have fast and stable lollipop release, so i often change OS releases.

Google Now /launcher. I came back to it after a break (and an Android break all together) It is simple, and they made big progress in power consumption it seems to me.

the problem with the google launcher is you get this totally useless google bar across the screen, my homescreen is pretty simple, btw what wallpaper are ppl using
I've got the following, relaxing watching the bugs go across the screen, but you turn it on in 24 hours its the same, but bugs in different places etc, obviously I dont want the thing running in the background but are there ones where the background evolves after time? eg a tree grows from a sappling up to a oak over the course of a week or something similar

Screenshot_20151022-132142.png

the problem with the google launcher is you get this totally useless google bar across the screen, my homescreen is pretty simple, btw what wallpaper are ppl using
I've got the following, relaxing watching the bugs go across the screen, but you turn it on in 24 hours its the same, but bugs in different places etc, obviously I dont want the thing running in the background but are there ones where the background evolves after time? eg a tree grows from a sappling up to a oak over the course of a week or something similar

Screenshot_20151022-132142.png
I went for one the Kepler discovery posters as my backdrop

2f827e9754da680f44f8b548d025b3e8.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1445595883352.png

I use Nova and a custom icon set. I've removed the text adjusted the sizes and put them closer together on a large (but mostly unused) grid size.

Back