What kind of car(s) do you guys drive?

dukmahsik

Banned
Just interested in knowing what kinda cars everyone has on here. My car is a 2001 Acura CL Type S (nothing to rave about but it's pretty okay) and we (for the misses) just got a 06 Rav4 V6 4x4 which is QUITE nice.

you?

2004 BMW 325i. I LOVE my car. I had a 2001 MB S500 with the AMG kit prior to that. All teh chicks loved it cause it was horizon blue.... Next car has to be a hybrid though. I will never buy a non-hybrid again.

blakjedi said:
2004 BMW 325i. I LOVE my car. I had a 2001 MB S500 with the AMG kit prior to that. All teh chicks loved it cause it was horizon blue.... Next car has to be a hybrid though. I will never buy a non-hybrid again.

how do you like the new E90 platform?

2002 GTI VR6 is my main ride. I also have a 1967 Austin Healey Sprite that I plan to start restoring this Spring.

dukmahsik said:
i dont think hybrids save you money at all

Er...the car that gets more miles to the gallon will always save you money.

My ride corners like it's on rails...because it's on rails. ;)

Gotta love the subway.

Hehe, hybrids will save us a lot of money in the future.

I drive a few cars. One is a mid engined yellow beast. Yellow now.

Epi- i'm not really up on the e90 plat... what is it?

Duk I agree with Kanya... I want to use less gas to go where I have to go... If enough people do it we'll all save and all benefit eventually. Also this would cause more manufacturerers to make even better hybrids... it begins a virtuous circle...

well yeah I am all for saving the earth too but here is the thing. If we are to compare a car such as the honda accord V6 non hybrid to the hybrid model... the hybrid model would set you back an additional 3k. How long would you have to drive in order to eat up the 3k difference? Also there is maintenance needed on the batteries every 3-4 years which costs much more than the typical 60k service for the non hybrid. I have been reading and researching about the supposedly cost savings of hybrids and they just aren't mature enough yet where hybrids will save you money.

But yes, if you dont care about saving money and want a hybrid car to save the planet then sure go for it. I think that's great.

next car will be a huge v8 that hits 4 mpg and pollutes like no other just to piss off the envio pussies.

Back