What happened to ATI's RenderMonkey 1.5?

VVukicevic

Newcomer
They were hyping RenderMonkey 1.5 up and down at GDC, promising a release end of March (after the show) or very early April. It's now almost June, and nothing... anyone know what happened?

They were hyping RenderMonkey 1.5 up and down at GDC, promising a release end of March (after the show) or very early April. It's now almost June, and nothing... anyone know what happened?

Everywhere I've seen that quetsion asked their has been no answer so I'm assuming its been delayed considerably. ATI and 3dlabs are possible holding it back until they both get more mature drivers.

Spanks

Oh bugga 45 megs :/ I really need adsl already damn telco monopolies making me wait over a month for them to hook me up to adsl.

Oh great they rejected me because they claim my other line supports ADSL so they won't upgrade the line I applied but the line I applied doen'st need upgrading. When my ISP contacts teh telco which owns 99% of the copper in the country they say they don't even have a clue if my other line supports ADSL.

Back