What Goes Around Comes Around.

Discussion in 'Console Industry' started by TEXAN*, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TEXAN*

Banned

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps1-news/715.html

SCEI crushed SEGA with $$$, and now SCEI is getting crushed by Microsoft with an unlimited bank account... and SCEI don't seem to like it one bit.

2. Florin

Florin Merrily dodgy
    Veteran Subscriber

I always pegged Team OS/2 and Amiga fans as the most rabid communities out there but I'm starting to get newfound respect for the ability of the Sega devout to bear a grudge :lol:

3. obonicus

Veteran

I wonder what it'd take to have Texan understand that SEGA planted, then stepped on its own landmines.

4. DrJay24

Veteran

I don't understand your weird Sega obsession and while you thrust it into these forums.

5. Sonic

Sonic Senior Member
    Veteran

Well. SEGA fans are really hardcore and the true SEGA fan does not hold a grudge against Sony. A true SEGA fan holds a grudge against SEGA itself for being a poorly run company who refuses/d to listen to it core audience. We love the games and characters (pre software only) and despise the people who run the company.

For TEXAN* to start this thread shows that he isn't a true SEGA fan but more of a Sony hater.

As for the part that is quoted I happen to think it was a nice comment by Tretton. He's saying Sony basically has to fight to get some more market share and it's time to turn this lackluster generation for the Playstation brand around. I am glad to see PS3 sales on a level we haven't seen in a while and hope it only continues from here.

6. StefanS

StefanS meandering Velosoph
    Veteran

Thread goes nowhere and is at best a very thinly veiled attempt at ...well... flame baiting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.