What for lunch?

Such..normal foods :???:

I think I might go for a triple cheese pizza with giant garlic-herb meatballs on top and barbecue sauce.

Oh..did I forget to mention my health is of no concern to me? :smile:

Nasi Goreng at one of the local lunch restaurants.

I'd like to say it tasted good, because I really like it ... usually.
But because of my cold, I couldn't sense much of the taste of it.
So I have to go by my friends description (who sat next to me and described the smell).

"Why does your food smell like a cesspool?"

I can't understand why we go to that joint once in a while. (Nobody else in our group order the Nasi Goreng though, and their food was just fine.)

I think Garfield loves "lasagna" (which, by the way, should be "lasagne"), now spaghetti bolognese, I've never tried that dish (can't quite find it in Italy), how does it taste like?
I had a warm soup, not feeling too well lately...

home made lentil soup, steamed brocoli and cauliflower, cara mia marinated artichoke hearts and water...not bad for an "at the office while working" lunch.

Yeah, I know he likes Lasagne but I mean the love for pasta.
It taste great :D The Spaghetti al dente had this noticeable light taste of garlic, the meat was great too and not fully dominated by tomato sauce. The dish was served with a fresh parmesan cheese :love:

Microwave fries and afterwards two pieces of cheese-on-toast slapped together (with mustard) to make a sort of melted cheese sandwich. I had a long drive, long job interview and then another long drive so I needed this as 'comfort food'. Normally it's just an apple or a mini yogurt.

Begin friday, I go get some greek style lamb souvlaki on rice fried in some kind of crazy carrot juice. Good. :yes:

Angelcurio
Interresting, which country?

Here in Brazil one of the national food is pork (sausage and ribs) and cow with beans.
Its is called feijoada and I like it very much. Sometimes we add rice too.

Back