What are your thoughts on mgs3 e3 trailer

Anonymous

Veteran
Mine: The best looking jungle ive ever seen(characters are not really improved) and gameplay elements are very interesting and innovative in some ways.

even longer cutscenes.... :LOL: . actually they said they were gonna cut down on that.

lots more stealthy action and some self parody of the the whole 'solid snake' trend.

notAFanB said:
even longer cutscenes.... :LOL: . actually they said they were gonna cut down on that.

lots more stealthy action and some self parody of the the whole 'solid snake' trend.

more cut-scenes in the jungle?...yes talking to your hand or snake hehe :LOL:

friedsnake:

What's wrong?! Look at your post count. 37 posts in less than a day, each one bursting with stupidity.

Chill... and think before you post.

cybamerc said:
friedsnake:

What's wrong?! Look at your post count. 37 posts in less than a day, each one bursting with stupidity.

Chill... and think before you post.

thats your opnion.

7upac:

> cybamerc: You got poblems man. I dont see anything stupid about this
> post by friendsnake.

Looked upon isolated perhaps not... if it wasn't for the fact that the MGS3 trailer has already been discussed to death on this board. Add to the fact that the guy is obviously clueless and has already amassed a post count of 42 in less than a day I think there is good reason to be annoyed.

It must be some type of a team thing we are dealing with Vince. In that case, I propose a temporary alliance.

I can already tell friedsnake and 7upac are in this for the long run, although when our MODS GET BACK I'm sure this whole situation will be nullified.

e3 trailer looked awesome esp Snake (sorry Big Boss :D ) doing sky diving and landing in the jungle; wearing that a la Killzone mask. This time he seems to fighting our Russian Comerades!

Back