What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished Crysis, had never gone through the whole game originally and wanted to play it once I got a better computer. Runs really well on my 5770, and damn it is such a gorgeous game.

Getting back into Stalker, hoping to finish that next and get into CS then CoP.

Was looking through all those Steam games I got dirt cheap during the holidays and started playing Titan Quest. Pretty cool game! Nice visuals and basic but fun Diablo style game play. Works on my laptop nicely as well which is neat.

Was looking through all those Steam games I got dirt cheap during the holidays and started playing Titan Quest. Pretty cool game! Nice visuals and basic but fun Diablo style game play. Works on my laptop nicely as well which is neat.

I love Titan Quest, need to beat it though.

Amazon had release day delivery for DA: Awakening so I grabbed that. It's mostly more of the same, which for any fan of the original is a good thing, though the exclusion of DLC content seems unfair (Bioware was rather late letting that cat out of the bag, for obvious reasons) and lack of romance options with the new party NPCs detracts from the expansion somewhat.

Switching between this and Assassin's Creed 2, which despite its DRM is a fantastic game.

I've been playing BF2142 again. Enjoying rather nicely, though I forgot how heavy the game felt, and I really wish a new patch would be released to fix the Titan glitches as well as all the other things like getting stuck on tiny objects like steps.

Just Cause 2, Just Cause 2, and some more Just Cause 2.

Fantastically fun game, the mods just make it more so. :)

Agreed. Apart from the mods bit, which I've not tried yet. It's more fun than I thought I could possibly have gaming (since growing up a bit over the last few years and the novelty wearing off a bit).

11/10

Napoleon: Total War.
How are you finding that?
Have seen some say that its a big improvement on Empire, others that there are a bunch of continued problems.

I've finished off SupCom2 campaign & played a few rounds of multiplayer, is more enjoyable than might be taken from SupCom1/TA fans.
Its good, just not really a sequel, could have done with a different name.

Was also trying to get the legendary Klingon Academy running again the other day, not 100% successful to date.

But RUSE beta has really got my attention at the moment.

Wife and I bought Borderlands for our Steam accounts given the weekend deal. Lot of fun playing with the woman, good game. Runs well with cpl forced AA.

Just finished AC2 (PC ver). Amazing game and even better than my first playthrough thanks to the PC improvements.

I'm having a hard time getting into AC2, the controls just feel wrong.

Think a 360 controller would help? Is that how it was meant to be played, 'cause I can't make the bindings work to save my arse.

(I had the same problem with AC, never did play it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back