What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS4 remoteplay thru 10 Mbps USB-LAN.

truly unbearable experience.

better to just play INSIDE at 360p on my tablet.

Played the NFS Payback trial and actually ended up liking it a quite a lot ! Anyone here tried it?
I think I will get the game during december sales. It has the perfect balance of sim vs arcade gameplay for me and off roading felt very fun!

I finished Dishonored Death of the Outsider and that got me wanting to play the original game again. I found a guide to get SSAA working on NV and it looks so much better that way. Be gone FXAA/MLAA.

Thinking about getting Wolf 2. Sounds pretty buggy though.

Last edited:
Hopefully, finishing Salt and Sanctuary tonight. What a fun game. It's a good blend of old Castlevania crossed with Dark Souls.

Just bought divinity original sin2 and civilization VI from steam. Good time to be a gamer.

Looking forward for this game but it's probably long time before it ships http://druidstone-game.com . Previous game from roughly same developers was legend of grimrock2 which was excellent fun.

I have to say civ6 plain sucks. It has some great mechanics but overall I feel there was some retard responsible for ui/game mechanics who doesn't actually play the game.

Majority of the game time goes to unnecessary waiting and clicking. Trade routes, spies, leader displays... It feels like they took worst parts of brave new world, magnified the faults, added slow displays in between and called it a day, a very bad day. Also the time it takes to calculate between turns is way slower now.

I would say avoid civ6. CIV5 is much better. This is sad thing to say as there is pieces in civ6 that would allow for great game but they failed real bad on putting it together.

They are Billions, from the Lords of Xulima devs and which launched this week in Early Access. This can best be described as Steampunk Age of Empires in the zombie apocalypse. Despite being Early Access it's already polished and well balanced. Very good. :yes:

I've been holding off on a lot of games till I get a new GPU, which was going to be Vega :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back