What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alternatively.... when I play one, that day I don't touch the others

- NBA 2k14 and Powerstar Golf on Xbox One.

- Anything Heroes of Might and Magic on PC. Along with Age of Wonders series (AoW 2 and AoW Shadow Magic) and Elemental: Fallen Enchantress, both games that get their influence from HoMM.

- Bioshock Infinite, on Xbox 360.

Spartan Assault. >_>

Been getting through One Finger Death Punch - really gets my hands/feet sweaty after a few rounds.

Currently, i'm addicted to Doom: the resurrection of evil on my classic Xbox. it's really great and horrifying game i've ever played in my entire life. a MUST-PLAY game.

Playing Titanfall...really cool game.

Wrt Doom: dumbest game I have ever witnessed, threw it out of the window after learning that you cannot attach light at your gun...

This :D

2zz2nte.png

In 2002 the Gaming Gods tasked me with an epic 12 year quest
to beat Iron Storm.

"Set in an alternate history in which World War I never ended, the game takes place in 1964, the 50th year of the war, and focuses on an Allied soldier's mission to stop the Russo-Mongolian Empire from developing nuclear weapons and his later efforts to end the war."

Among my many trials were such hideous opponents as vague objectives, game breaking bugs, cheap gameplay mechanics like invincible enemies who are unkillable for plot reasons they are supposed to perform an action the leave the area but because of the bugs they cant do things like operate doors to leave and so you die until you get a reload that doesnt have the bug, enemies who can take several clips to die but can one shot insta kill you. convoluted levels that have to be performed in a very specific non obvious way that you would never figure out if it wasnt for a walk through on youtube.

My mission was to track down and kill an evil scientist who was developing nuclear weapons and after 12 years and many attempts I finally reach his extremely heavily guarded base, there I battle trough hoards of enemies, until i am close to his inner sanctum. Cue a cutscene were someone else kills him and then I board a helicopter and go home.

About Crysis + Crysis 2
Crytek is ending multiplayer support for Crysis and Crysis 2 on May 31st with the the pending shutdown of GameSpy services:
There has been a bit of discussion surrounding the ceasing of operations at Gamespy, and we wanted to take the opportunity to clear the air a bit as it were, by providing some informaiton on the whole topic;

As of May 31 this year, the multiplayer modes in Crysis and Crysis 2 for PC will no longer be playable. The conclusion of online multiplayer support comes as a result of GameSpy Technology shutting down all their hosting services. GameSpy have been providing multiplayer functionality for Crysis and Crysis 2 since they launched. The single-player campaigns in both games are unaffected by this transition, and the multiplayer mode in the Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 versions of Crysis 2 remain playable.

We'd like to thank everyone who has taken up arms in Crysis and Crysis 2's multiplayer modes in the last few years, and apologize to the small but dedicated community of PC players who are still actively competing against one another.

Don't think anyone was still playing those. Crysis 1 multiplayer was damn good, but never got a strong following. Crysis 2 multiplayer was a bad joke, good riddance.

Are you a fan of the originals?

If so, have you tried "The Dark Mod" ?

Nope, not a fan. I started the series with Deadly Shadows on the Xbox. I didn't really like that one an awful lot either. If I was a fan of the classics, I probably wouldn't have made it as far as I did in the first place.

Seriously, save your money and replay Deus Ex, or Dishonored, or just about any other stealth/-ish game you can think of instead of wasting your time with the new Thief.

Started playing Fallout New Vegas last night and so far it's fun. Only thing is I shouldn't have installed it on my SSD because the loading times are so fast I can't read the tips it shows on the loading screens, and apparently there is some fairly useful information there. :???:

I'm still big into Diablo 3, finally got a complete Immortal Kings set for my barb, so now he's rocking permanently drafted ancients that do 360% fire dmg that's boosted by his 75% fire dmg modifier.

I'm still big into Diablo 3, finally got a complete Immortal Kings set for my barb, so now he's rocking permanently drafted ancients that do 360% fire dmg that's boosted by his 75% fire dmg modifier.

Wow that's awesome. I have an IK chest but that's all, would love to have the rest. I've been playing with various weapons for my Fire Barb build with differing results. Have a 70 monk I've been getting decent equipment as well though I just can't pull enough damage with him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back