What are you playing now? [2018-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought Chaosbane, as reviewers stated it is Diablo.

After playing for 2h or so, I fired up Diablo 3 and now I am rocking a Demon Hunter in season 17. Just cleared GR80 with my shadow impaler.

Trying to get my head around the gameplay rotation for my new N6M4 build...seems strong, but I am fighting resources all the time.

Also trying a multishot build. Although fun to play, it seems a bit slower than shadow impaler.

Edit: after getting Dawn and the compass rose, I could upgrade all 3 sets and could finish GR80 with all builds. First time playing DH and it is cool to have 3 cool builds.

Last edited:
Morrowind. Well, now I remember what happened in my old game. It wasn't me picking up countless side quests, it's how main quests were made. You have to talk to X, to complete quest A, but then X tells you to do this, this and that, each thing almost as if they were separate quests. Even some parts of the dialogue create new quests, indeed. And the list of quests keeps on growing, no matter what I do.

Any game comparisons? Keep confusing this with Outer Worlds.

Tommy McClain

It's a tightly-crafted exploration/puzzle game based on a time-loop mechanism. The planetary system is an absolute joy to explore and because everything is on a miniature scale it takes no time at all to get from a to b. I've seen it compared to No Man's Sky, but I think it's the complete opposite of that game. Rather than craft a huge, empty universe we get something far smaller, but far more engaging.

I've put around 50h into Horizon Zero Dawn and it's been a great experience. Gameplay is so smooth and everything is working great. RPG elements are quite light and I'd like the character to be able climb a little better, but other than that it's been a great ride. The story is quite interesting as well. A true gem and one of the better games of the gen for sure. I'm still in the main story part of it, been doing a lot of sidequests and I still have the expansion part uncovered. I still don't have a spear that can be modified either...

I love the visuals also, but I have to say that despite what most people say this checkerboarding thing does not equal native 4k, not even close. Not for me anyway.

Any game comparisons? Keep confusing this with Outer Worlds.

Tommy McClain

Just to broaden the opinion base here, I really hated it.

I do greatly prefer direct action-based interactivity these days, though. I might have enjoyed it more twenty years ago.

I don't know how but I always get suckered in to GTA V, I'm finally on the final mission and once I get that out of my system it's on to something new.

Don't know much else on benchmarks, but on my new upgrade with enhanced v-sync on I get between 57 and 62 fps during the built in benchmark. 57 is its lowest dip! :D

My son plays that so much ... but always online. He only recently started playing a bit of single player again because he saw a video on how you can use it to avoid griefers online, by going to your destination in single player and then switching back to online or something, not sure.

Considering the content though it’s good that he stayed out of offline for as many years as he has ;). Now he’s starting to get old enough for some of the bullshit in single player.

Slay the Spire on Game Pass for PC.

This card game is sublime. I should have bought it at full price long ago, it is so good. I'll likely buy it at full price now just to reward the developers.

That is all.

Regards,
SB
downloaded it yesterday with Gamepass for PC.

As for the op's question, I am currently playing Tyranny Gold Edition y NBA 2k19 -both PC-

Ok, The Last of Us is starting to get repetitive and boring. I love the characters, the story and the graphics, but damn, I feel I keep repeating the same stuff over and over.

Ok, The Last of Us is starting to get repetitive and boring. I love the characters, the story and the graphics, but damn, I feel I keep repeating the same stuff over and over.
Where are you? Season/location, description of the giraffe in the corner you last hid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back