We're Back

The "outages" are because there are two DNS change requests propagating the net and one is pointing at the "we're broken and working on it" host. If B3D simply corrected that all would be well. For now you have to use the IP http://74.200.65.90/

AFAICT from this thread the B3D management think everything is working but both of my ISPs are bouncing between the two IPs and have been for over 48 hours.

Admit it Geo you leant on that big red button with the "b3d self destruct do not toutch" sign on it didnt you

Do you see that red button?
I pressed it, now what?
Err, that is self destruct button...I was about to tell you not to touch it. :LOL:

No , it's not fine... I have to use direct IP numbers to view forum... forums.beyond.com works but some sections are not working ...

Yeah, still not working so hopefully you fix this soon. And overall the user count in these forums is very low compared to the pre-crash status so it seems clear that many people have still problems with the forums.

Yep I have had major problems with the site today. It has basically worked for 15 min and then stopped working for another 15 min, displaying that "problmes encountered page" and repeated that cycle many times. It's scary to write a post when you don't know if the site is up at the time I press submit, luckily my posts are short and meaningless :)

yeah I just now managed to actually get to the site again. Just an hour or so ago I was still getting the "working on it" page.

4 days without B3D was turning me into a pent up emotional mess! :D:cry::oops::devilish::cry: I was scrambling through my list of barely comparable alternative forums, hoping for a chance to yell and complain just like at B3D... But it just wasn't working out. Phew, glad yur back eh.

edit: Whoa error page back. Having to use IP to get here.

4 days without B3D was turning me into a pent up emotional mess!

I guess I wasnt the only one :LOL:

It just came naturally to me to constantly click on my B3D bookmark, only to be pwnt by the error message. I was getting depressed at some point :cry:

Atleast the IP posted makes the forums work(for now :D )

Oh, and talk about irony: B3D forums work perfectly fine at work but I cant access it at home. gg

I felt the same, though on the other hand I got a suspicious amount more work done over the last few days ...

While at home I apparently still couldn't access the forums either. A refresh took care of that :)

I know others are having this issue but I need to say it too, my posts turn up in the forum, but not in the thread. :?

yeah, the time on the server was completely wrong. it's now fixed.

also, timezones are fixed as well.

okay, yeah, I see some weirdness with last post indicators, but I think that will go away in a few hours. so relax. :love:

Back