Weekly Forum Follies

Discussion in 'Beyond3D News' started by B3D News, Aug 10, 2007.

1. B3D News

B3D News Beyond3D News
    Regular

Yes, yes, we know we started this feature ages ago and it had a successful run of, wait for it, one, but it's back! Weekly Forum Follies is the Friday afternoon bit of Beyond3D where we round up what's happened on the forums in the last 7 days.<br />

<br /><br />Read the full news item

2. Gunhead

Regular

Department of Redundancy Department Announcement

Oh goody, a forum thread on a piece on forum threads. Sooo... what happens if this thread too gets included in the frontpage item? Timespace wraps unto itself and the forum explodes? :mrgreen:

Seriously now, I like the idea. The mighty Forum with all the (helpful!) industry insiders and the knowledged aficionados (and me :mrgreen: ) is definitely one of B3D's distinguishing strengths -- beside the in-depth articles we get, of course -- and it's really nice to see said community aknowledged in the "official" side of the site... Yay us! ;-) (That said, I know I could be somewhat more active poster myself, but I guess I'm overly minding the S/N ratio...)