We do read this area!

Althornin

Senior Lurker
Veteran
Just an FYI: I am tired of people posting in other areas instead of the proper one: IE, in 3d instead of "hardware".
We really do read these forums, so just post where it needs to go, else, if no one posts here, we CANT read anything here, can we?
Kinda a self-fufilling prophecy, eh?

Just to show that althornin is not the only one who bothers checking this area out once in a while.

Just showing my support. :smile:

Let's not forget the software forum as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bystander on 2002-02-06 23:20 ]</font>

well I guess its because that a LOT more people just read the 3d part of the forum

on the otherhand

congrats for getting back the site

I check this part of the forums daily just like rest.

As for those who say, I posted this here because no one goes to &lt;insert other forum>. Well that should simply be moderated, no OT threads should not be tolerated. If you don't post new threads in a forum which doesn't see much activity where the HELL is it suppose start?

Actually at times I frequent the hardware board as well as the 3d tech and console boards. And occasionally the general in case anytin' there is should actually be in the 3d or hardware boards.

Posting in other areas instead of the proper one is anyoing so please don't and as for reading this section I do obviously since I post here.

Have to admit since my topic about asynch CPU's on the old Beyond3D site I haven't posted a topic on Hardware ever since well I am more GPU orientated. but I do read here... to see if I come across something interesting......

Back