Want to try out Spotify?

Grall

Invisible Member
Legend
Since this (awesome!) service has just launched in the US, I'd like to take the opportunity to share some invites to you guys. First come, first serve and all that you know...!

Invite codes:
  1. fAadB9C3CPFnX9t3
  2. dRGKEGKER5yfegYh
  3. b8xK6CdsDYndYDsh
  4. cJhqmLtTmsdSqdNH
  5. cPX9M5tMyK74DCU5
  6. fr6XcFaW67EEzDYX
  7. bBULychkK3yXE2kt
  8. bUuNMhsa7ThcgHSZ

I got a bunch more which I won't be posting right now, in case they get lost in a big jumble, but if all of these codes are taken and you still want one, send me a PM, ok? :)

Remember that the Spotify client is available for Apple iThings, and also Android (or so I assume anyway :)). The iOS version works really great, doesn't use much bandwidth, super easy to use and offers fast downloads. Spotify doesn't really stream the songs per se, it just grabs it all in one go so playback won't get interrupted if you lose signal, and also buffers songs it's already listened to in your phone's flash storeage so it won't have to download them again and chew through all of your data cap, in case you got a crappy service provider that sets really tiny limits.

I run it alllll the friggin' time on my iPhone, it's easily the best app I've got, by a long shot.

So try it out, I hope you'll like it at least as much as you do other Swedish stuff! :LOL:

I'm trying the paid version out for a month now and although I don't need it that much thanks to Shoutcast, it is still really awesome to be able to find and listen almost anything. Lewis Taylor's song Lewis II for instance, which I hadn't heard in ages.

Yep I started paying a few weeks back and it's well worth it. More so since they put all the restrictions around the free version though. Shame, but it's certainly nice to have access to all my music on the phone.

I created couple of invitations too. Grab them while they are hot :)

dnXxRK4WdFNKfZkc
adsC5M69tU6rAgrt
bL4L2pJkYbPqkB3K
fBzfFf68CpkaD2yx
a5ZfRRB33MNXk9TM
bJREpzqZzTLqbyu9
e6wasnhHcg4GmWdn
aYRU5ydWHEKD8WVs
cFeXrYf5YthAWNrL

I cannot believe they are all gone. No one even posted to say thank you!!! Heathens!!!
Lol, really? Naughty B3D moochers. *wags finger* :LOL: And here I thought nobody cared.

Anyway, are there people still wanting an invite code? Just say the word, I got another dozen or so laying about that are no good to me.

More invites!

Grab 'em while they're hot, people! :D

1. efX5RKKHYwxMZRwN
  2. aWbhYtS3f5GKEgbg
  3. aPAVNsHrRwRSYgRs
  4. dLKbWu3ucHFN466Z
  5. a3BPkFHtJXBJZcKa

Ok, I see you guys gobbled up all those invites, again without saying anything. (You're welcome! :p)

There may be one invite code still unused amongst those last 5, I'm not sure. If someone could check for me if they're all taken I can post another batch for those who still may want a code.

Back