Want to see a cool Pixel Shader Demo :)

Humus is on vacation... or at his folks place or something like that. He posted to Rage3D saying he wouldn't be online much for a while because of that.

He'll be back.

I think the Ocean demo is one of the best water effects I've seen yet. Beats the normal shiny, ripply stuff into a cocked hat.

Nice, Water looks especially good, but what I wanna see is stuff in the water, like the rock river/sea bed down in the murky depths showing its face - or parts of it. Just need to bend the light coming thorugh from the rendered underneath with the same method used in that weird bubbling lens thingamy. Just have the rock surface, a few fishies floating around and sea coloured fog....

Evil New Topic ICON !
Can Beyond3D take care of it ?
I nearly created a new topic instead of replying.

I'm trying to download it but it seems ultra slow... :(

Anyone can mirror it ?

Dave B(TotalVR) said:
Nice, Water looks especially good, but what I wanna see is stuff in the water, like the rock river/sea bed down in the murky depths showing its face - or parts of it. Just need to bend the light coming thorugh from the rendered underneath with the same method used in that weird bubbling lens thingamy. Just have the rock surface, a few fishies floating around and sea coloured fog....

Yeah! Bring on the sinking Oil tanker and upside down dolphins. Bits of garbage and used condoms. It should be as realistic as possible ;)

BoardBonobo said:
Yeah! Bring on the sinking Oil tanker and upside down dolphins. Bits of garbage and used condoms. It should be as realistic as possible ;)

Yeah, how about a drowning PVR oil covered duck while yer at it!

;)

Nice demo. (Only seen the avi.)

But was it anybody else but me that recognized the green hills?
Is the author related to Exceed?

Personally I like the water in Morrowind much better, which you can see through, and swim around in. Very sweet demo though, good song too.

Haven't got anything else to say. I just noticed that the view count was up to 666 :devilish: , so I thought while I'm throwing salt over my shoulder I'd better bump it up!

I don't notice its flatness too much. Probably the biggest problem is that is only reflects the basic landscape, and not any of the houses/bridges.

Back