w00t - Got married on Saturday 17th

Albuquerque

Red-headed step child
Veteran
A few pics for those interested: (resized these in MSPaint because I have no other options at the office ;) )

Her and my new father in-law at the back of the church:
resize_1.jpg

Two of us standing there so you can see the back of the dress
resize_3.jpg

The dip! :w00t:
resize_4.jpg

Turning around to walk out
resize_2.jpg

LOL @ chiropractor... :D

She does yoga four times a week, she bends that way (and a lot more) all the time :)

Congrats! Btw, you got married on the Norwegian Constitution Day. :)

Nicely done! Looks like you had a great time, without too much stress I hope. ;)

And that's a lovely dress (and bride of course) by the way, I approve.

And all of you (from both sides of the family it seems) look mighty Scottisch/Keltisch, by the way.

Nicely done! Looks like you had a great time, without too much stress I hope. ;)

And that's a lovely dress (and bride of course) by the way, I approve.

And all of you (from both sides of the family it seems) look mighty Scottisch/Keltisch, by the way.

My family name is Bluebaugh (sp?) and hers is Schulz -- so more Scott and German actually :) Lots of red hair on both sides!

Congrats, dude. Come on in, the water is fine. No man is complete until he's married; then he's finished.

Ive never lost so many arguments until I got married.

You're still a young husband, my friend. In time you'll come to recognize that the arguments you've lost are actually the ones you've won. :smile: Marriage is the ultimate proof that not all disagreements are a zero sum game.

Or as Robert A. Heinlein said, "If in a family argument you realize that you are correct. . . apologize immediately."

Back