Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 [XO, PS4, NX, PC, XBSX|S, PS5]

Shortbread

Island Hopper
Legend

Sired in an act of vampire insurrection, your existence ignites the war for Seattle's blood trade. Enter uneasy alliances with the creatures who control the city and uncover the sprawling conspiracy which plunged Seattle into a bloody civil war between powerful vampire factions

♞Become the Ultimate Vampire
Immerse yourself in the World of Darkness and live out your vampire fantasy in a city filled with intriguing characters that react to your choices. You and your unique disciplines are a weapon in our forward-driving, fast-moving, melee-focussed combat system. Your power will grow as you advance, but remember to uphold the Masquerade and guard your humanity... or face the consequences.

♝Descend into Seattle’s Dark Heart and Survive the Vampire Elite
Seattle has always been run by vampires. Hunt your prey across Seattle locations faithfully reimagined in the World of Darkness. Meet the old blood founders present since the city’s birth and the new blood steering the tech money redefining the city. Everyone has hidden agendas - so choose your allies wisely.

♚Enter into Uneasy Alliances
Choose a side among competing factions, each with their own unique traits and stories, in the war for Seattle’s blood trade. The world will judge you by the company you keep, but remember no one’s hands stay clean forever.

♛Experience the Story
Written by the creative mind behind the original Bloodlines, Vampire: The Masquerade® - Bloodlines™ 2 brings the ambitions of the first game to life and sees the return of a few fan favorite characters.

Update: The engine shown above is running on Nvidia's RTX hardware and will support RT and DLSS.
In addition, we can announce that NVIDIA is the official graphics partner for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2, meaning that we will work closely with Paradox to integrate real-time ray tracing effects and performance-enhancing DLSS technology, to deliver the best possible experience for PC gamers.

Last edited:
Bloodlines with community patches is one of my favorite game of all times. Still every few years I play it again from start to end.

This makes me so very excited. I hope they keep this in the spirit of original instead of biowaring it. Mass effect&dragon age series have become a joke to me after rpg elements were butchered.

Last edited:
hm... guess I should pick up the first game on steam sale next time. What community patches do I need/want :?:

I like this patch with the optional plus mode:
https://www.moddb.com/mods/vtmb-unofficial-patch

Standard mode is more faithful to original vision of the game but I feel for me the plus mode is better. Some people play first in standard mode and then second play through in plus mode. If you intend to play only once I would go with plus mode and disregard the purists.

Thanks.

Does cheat engine also work ? :p I'm usually not a purist when it comes to developers telling me how I should play their game.

It's not very difficult game. It's more in the story and the way you want to play story out. To me maxing out the speed of character always felt like legal cheat code as it let's you do super duper things. Similarly plus mode is kind of a cheat as one can do more side missions and use the extra xp making player quite strong.

I guess one can make it difficult by doing something like playing as nosferatu. I was never brave enough to do that.

Mm.. yeah I was reading one review that said something about choosing nosferatu made you super ugly and that impacted a lot of things. :LOL:

——

Is that Christina Hendricks in the trailer? Gimme some Kat Dennings too while they’re at tit.

Thanks.

Does cheat engine also work ? :p I'm usually not a purist when it comes to developers telling me how I should play their game.
Cheat engine works but you don't need it, plenty of codes and a command line to enter 'em in. You can adjust your stats, make yourself invincible, etc. Quite a few modifiable bits for the more discriminating gamer.

One of the very best games ever! Came out buggy as hell but great, the developers abandoned it, and the community fixed the HELL out of it over a number of years and it's still a fantastic game to play!

Fantastic game, highly recommended. I always keep a copy on my HDD.

It's not very difficult game. It's more in the story and the way you want to play story out. To me maxing out the speed of character always felt like legal cheat code as it let's you do super duper things. Similarly plus mode is kind of a cheat as one can do more side missions and use the extra xp making player quite strong.

I guess one can make it difficult by doing something like playing as nosferatu. I was never brave enough to do that.

Nosferatu wasn't too hard after you got invisibility tricks etc. Besides who wants to talk to cattle anyways..

I haven't played it in years, think I'll download the latest patch and give her a go! Even my rig should be able to run it, and it was the story and characters that made the game much more than the graphics/eye-candy.

That and how open world and RPG it was, soooo good! :D

wish it was a new Vampire: The Masquerade Redemption! That would touch a nerve in my case, quite deeply.

So many good memories of that game. The love story of the game, the characters, the countless hours I spent playing it, even online --you could be the master in the game, for instance.
The old man spitting tobacco wipes... At the beginning of the game.... That unforgettable game left a mark in me.

July 9, 2020
Developer studio Big Bad Wolf has released a first trailer for Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong. The role-playing game will be available for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Nintendo Switch in 2021. However, gameplay is not yet visible in the video. Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong was announced in autumn 2019. The game is part of the World of Darkness.
The story of Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong is based on the fifth edition of the Pen&Paper template and is supposed to provide complex role-playing game mechanics, according to the Big Bad Wolf team. The title is scheduled for release in 2021 for PC,
Incidentally, this is not the only new game in the World of Darkness. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 will also be released soon.
https://www.pcgameshardware.de/Vamp...iler-zum-Rollenspiel-veroeffentlicht-1353796/

Battle Royale? Really? If this is the direction publishers are going, looks like Elder Scrolls 6 will have a BR game as well. Surely Ubisoft should be making BR for Assassin's Creed and Watchdogs? We need a Madden 2021 BR! :rolleyes:

Back