vampire rain demo.

nintenho

Veteran
you can download it with a japanese account. it's in english. basically it's splinter cell, MGS, and vampires done well together.

Dash Details: Vampire Rain combines stealth, survival horror and shooter aspects of your favorite games as you lead a black ops unit to secretly eliminate the deadliest supernatural enemies you’ve ever faced. Nightwalkers are intensely fast with super agility and they are converting humans to their kind at an alarming rate. Traverse all areas of an eerie and rain soaked city by moving across rooftops and through back alleys to avoid detection and enable the best strategic use of your weapons. It’s up to you to protect the innocent and find the evil source of this invasion before it’s too late. Demo includes 2 full missions and 2 experience trials along with an Xbox Live multiplayer experience unlike any other where you can experience the power of a Nightwalker first hand.
Size: 844.7 MB (approx.)

I'm only on the first mission where you can't shoot anybody and it's fun. you have two vision modes, night and necro vision. night vision is the normal green one and necro is one where vampires show up as red and normal people as green. they're both limited by the same battery meter that recharges. you have maybe 10 seconds of being able to use it so you turn it on to look around a corner and then quickly run away. if they see you before you shoot them you're dead. the vampires run extremely fast and kill you in two hits. you should probably try to stay on rooftops as much and the levels really let you choose what path to take. there's obviously only so many paths but I haven't seen invisible walls or anything like that.

It's a multiplatform title, but maybe he was referring to the availability of the demo.

Thanks for your impressions. How's the rain?

rain's all right but graphics aren't great technically. the art is really good but there's kind of low resolution textures. shadowing is crap. the levels are huge though and the load times are short.

This was the worst demo I've ever played in my life...
The enemies move faster than light!!! They are almost at two places at the same time!!!
Relativity and quantum physics be damned!!!!!!!!
This game is supposedly to be scarry... I'm not sure about the game as a whole, but the gameplay is.:oops:

yeah that's the type of scary/stealth game I like, where the gameplay is what puts you over the edge. it's nothing special technically but holy s*it, you can get so into it.

gametrailers be damned.

Back